Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing kills a coin? - page 25. (Read 20187 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 09:17:06 AM
I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

No, they just dump the coin and sell it on a value not appropriate and not deserves by the tokens. For example, I have some coins in my wallet and I want to get rid of them, I can enter forkdelta and dump it here. But I think if it is officially listed on a particular exchange. Still it is good.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
March 18, 2019, 09:15:25 AM
I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

That's not true, where di you get that idea, investors are investing in ICO and coin because they expect it to be listed in the market for future, no one in his right mind will invest in a coin that will never be listed in a market, the market is the barometer about the health and the adoption of the project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 18, 2019, 09:06:19 AM
If your coin not listed on any exchange then it will be considered as dead coin literally so just decide where to ivest your money and not all the tokens will go to zero when it is traded on exchanges.The other reason is bear run to see most of the ICOs are not profitable at the moment.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 18, 2019, 09:03:48 AM
Most likely this is due to the fact that before all cryptocurrencies showed growth. Now, only a few are able to withstand competition and a lack of interest from investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 18, 2019, 09:01:35 AM
Now this is indeed not a good time to invest, because most coins have decreased, but there are some good choices of coins to invest after going on ico, because the current ico is very small, so the price can be suddenly destroyed , it's better to monitor a few coins then make a trade rather than make an investment.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 08:57:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: