Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin 0.003 BTC by year's end (mega crash, LTC has 3 months left!) - page 2. (Read 2215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
I think that topic starter bought many LTC and his hate is simply psychological defense from failure.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
All my predictions have come true so far about this shitcoin Smiley.

i am just going to leave these two examples here Cheesy
Litecoin. $15-$25. This Year.
LTC --> $50 this year
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Youre right, this is a shitcoin
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
when normal people dont feel optimistic about a coin they might tell their close friends to dump it or not waste their time, but never go out of their way to create a thread out of the goodness of their heart. Trading is a dog eats dog arena and no public advice is purely good advice in trading/investment land and when it is, it has some ulterior motive component to it (creating some buy support for a coin youre holding even if its a decent coin). This is public fud and 100% of public fud is a bullish signal. Thank you for bringing ltc to my attention lol.

i am different i am honest person who never would try make deceive of others with agenda Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
when normal people dont feel optimistic about a coin they might tell their close friends to dump it or not waste their time, but never go out of their way to create a thread out of the goodness of their heart. Trading is a dog eats dog arena and no public advice is purely good advice in trading/investment land and when it is, it has some ulterior motive component to it (creating some buy support for a coin youre holding even if its a decent coin). This is public fud and 100% of public fud is a bullish signal. Thank you for bringing ltc to my attention lol.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
All my predictions have come true so far about this shitcoin Smiley.

I strongly advise you to sell it.

Lets kill this coin together once and for all.

Only bagholders and pumpers are left, and some hopeless "developers" like coblee and his friends. Too little too late, better coins have taken over and NOBODY cares about LTC.

If BTC rises, LTC remains stagnant.
If BTC is stagnant, BTC/LTC ratio dumps.
If BTC dumps, LTC dumps twice as hard.

LTC is only connected to BTC when it affects it negatively, lOl!

Please, I beg you, sell your LTC, or at least short it on OKC, it's your ONLY chance of either recouping losses, or making a small profit before this coin completely dies off (I give it max 3 more months before the EPIC DUMP OF ALL DUMPS commences and litecoin is dumped into oblivion!)

LTC will join the graveyard next to Peercoin, Namecoin and Worldcoin soon! Cheesy

(Sub $3.80 as we speak, I expect sub $3.30 within the next 7 days. Mark my words, bitches! Cheesy ).
Pages:
Jump to: