Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin: 3 outcomes - page 2. (Read 4005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
August 15, 2016, 01:09:25 PM
Comparing ETH (which basically screwed up with hundreds of millions $ funds in a few months) with LTC is a nonsense. Many of you are lookling only at the current prices (please don't give me the tech yada yada) and only few of you are asking how is that happened. You are forgetting that this is not all about profits and technology, this is for a greater good and there must be a mutual respect between everybody! Charlie Lee is one of the pioneers in cryptoworld and it must be respected by everyone, because he did nothing wrong. He rightfully condemned the ETH's fork and he also said that it will never happen with LTC. Do you know what that means, you ignorant ETH shills? He is fighting for DECENTRALISATION!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 15, 2016, 11:05:58 AM
@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc
you sound so desperate my friend. spamming all over the altcoin board and god knows where else and creating self moderated topics about death of litecoin will never work in your favor.

if you think Chinese are letting litecoin go down you are a fool. they have been very keen in accumulating LTC silently and then pump it when nobody is looking.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 15, 2016, 10:37:46 AM
WOW! 2.5 minute blocktimes? SIGN ME UP!
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
August 15, 2016, 09:35:05 AM
Almost sub $3.50

and gdax/coinbase won't add it either

Read Coblee's ''update'' (which basically reads; it won't be added in at leas tthe next 6 months) with bullshit excuses about how it takes time bla bla bla new currency regulations bla bla bla (they didn't seem to have that problem with ETH).

LOL.

August 15, 2016, 08:45:06 AM
You're playing into the narrative of what that comparison is making... That is what everyone is realizing.

Many coins are overvalued and LTC is dramatically undervalued right now.

The idea is to buy low sell high right?

Something tells me you did the opposite and are now frustrated because LTC hasn't made you rich yet.

Just buy more on the low side and consider it a cost average.

ROFL!

It's never going to go up.

This was the same sentiment mid 2013 and people poo poo'd it day after day (saying dead dead dead). I said HODL, HODL, then the LTC/BTC ratio tanked to record low then LTC exploded to $48...
If it never goes up again then what's the problem? Why do you hate it so much?

You attack it daily... It's not a threat to you if you don't HODL it.

It would appear you're either upside down in a trade and you're frustrated or you want to acquire more for cheap.  

If it is neither of those, then I don't understand why you apply so much energy towards trying to suppress it.

From a fundamentals standpoint I think it's great despite the price. I absolutely LOVE everything about Bitcoin, but unlike most people I send/receive it everyday. confirmation time bothers me, blockchain size bothers me, founder stash bothers me, but with LTC that's not the case.

Because I hate that the stupid people who think this dead coin has a future.

So what if it pumped ONCE in 2013?

It is never going to pump again. Ever.

Maybe 4 years from now during next halving event. But nobody is going to waste so much money (opportunity cost) on something that MIGHT happen.

It will be sub $3 before October. Betting $100 on that. If you think it will be higher by then, then I dare you to bet whether it will be $4.40 by then, which is the same difference.

I will delete my btctalk account if LTC is sub $3 by January 2017. I'm not betting you money since you will most likely disappear as most trolls do. It was $5+ just 2 months ago... what makes you think it will never see $4+ again? ROFL

Battling you guys is very tiresome. Do you guys get paid to berate coins all day? Hahaha

It took massive bitcoin/altcoin hype and the halving to pump LTC $1.70 (from $3.30 to $5) and it was not able to sustain that level for even a week as most people dumped.

It might see $4 and $5 for a few hours, sure, but it will instantly be dumped. Therefore not a suitable choice for investors.

It is a joke coin. I am surprised it is still above $3.

It will be sub $3.50 October first. MARK MY WORDS.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 14, 2016, 07:18:35 PM
You're playing into the narrative of what that comparison is making... That is what everyone is realizing.

Something tells me you did the opposite and are now frustrated because LTC hasn't made you rich yet.

ROFL!

This was the same sentiment mid 2013 and people poo poo'd it day after day (saying dead dead dead). I said HODL, HODL, then the LTC/BTC ratio tanked to record low then LTC exploded to $48...

It would appear you're either upside down in a trade and you're frustrated or you want to acquire more for cheap.  

If it is neither of those, then I don't understand why you apply so much energy towards trying to suppress it.

From a fundamentals standpoint I think it's great despite the price. I absolutely LOVE everything about Bitcoin, but unlike most people I send/receive it everyday. confirmation time bothers me, blockchain size bothers me, founder stash bothers me, but with LTC that's not the case.

Maybe 4 years from now during next halving event. But nobody is going to waste so much money (opportunity cost) on something that MIGHT happen.

It will be sub $3 before October. Betting $100 on that. If you think it will be higher by then, then I dare you to bet whether it will be $4.40 by then, which is the same difference.

I will delete my btctalk account if LTC is sub $3 by January 2017. I'm not betting you money since you will most likely disappear as most trolls do. It was $5+ just 2 months ago... what makes you think it will never see $4+ again? ROFL

Battling you guys is very tiresome. Do you guys get paid to berate coins all day? Hahaha
August 14, 2016, 05:37:51 PM

ROFL!

August 14, 2016, 03:23:48 PM

ROFL!

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2016, 03:22:59 PM

ROFL!

thats true, ltc has no future at the moment, in my opinion it is going to be dumped even further down, if not then still no one will be using it
August 14, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

ROFL!

August 14, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

ROFL!
August 14, 2016, 01:15:52 PM
The sweet spot Smiley

You have to update it, Litecoin dumped a bit and Ethereum went up a bit.

Or wait. Because before October, you'll have to update it to $3 (or sub $3 for LTC) anyway, LOL.
August 14, 2016, 08:09:24 AM
I see 3 possible outcomes for Litecoin: (which one do you think it will be)
1. Litecoin continues as the silver to Bitcoin's gold analogy forever and maintains 60-70 to 1 ratio with BTC (or better at times similar to precious metals).

I think this is the most probably thing to happen for litecoin. LTC has a good and dedicated developer and it will continue being strong and continue being at this price and in time can even grow.

The sweet spot Smiley
[I m g]http://bitcoindaily.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/what-is-litecoin.jpg?resolution=1024,1[/img]

bitcoin block size is wrong!
the rest are also debatable, and not entirely right about either of these!

also there is two important things missing from this picture:
1) manipulation: it exits everywhere but if we call level of manipulation in etherum 100% in the other two it would be less than 10%
and
2) decentralization: LTC and BTC are both at an acceptable level of decentralization but ETH is a centralized coin that is being controlled by the developer and the foundation.

I agree with you! Although, you have to admit LTC is a slightly better BTC Smiley. My hat goes off to the BTC network effect though and the unstoppable support from the community. I've never met so many intelligent people in my life (in one place) and it was at a time when I was losing hope for humanity.
August 14, 2016, 08:04:34 AM
I was trying to find that "big eye frog" or sth guy that was mentioned earlier. That was an image I happen to see in Google Images when doing searches. I've never heard of that guy though doing that much Scrypt mining...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 14, 2016, 08:03:45 AM
I see 3 possible outcomes for Litecoin: (which one do you think it will be)
1. Litecoin continues as the silver to Bitcoin's gold analogy forever and maintains 60-70 to 1 ratio with BTC (or better at times similar to precious metals).

I think this is the most probably thing to happen for litecoin. LTC has a good and dedicated developer and it will continue being strong and continue being at this price and in time can even grow.

The sweet spot Smiley
[I m g]http://bitcoindaily.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/what-is-litecoin.jpg?resolution=1024,1[/img]

bitcoin block size is wrong!
the rest are also debatable, and not entirely right about either of these!

also there is two important things missing from this picture:
1) manipulation: it exits everywhere but if we call level of manipulation in etherum 100% in the other two it would be less than 10%
and
2) decentralization: LTC and BTC are both at an acceptable level of decentralization but ETH is a centralized coin that is being controlled by the developer and the foundation.
Activity: 88
August 14, 2016, 08:00:03 AM
The sweet spot Smiley

I doubt the image is many months ago, btc 443 usd?  Grin  Btw, except the prices, other info are comprehensive.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
August 14, 2016, 07:55:04 AM

Litecoin wins at almost all rows. Strange as is. That would predict a higher interest in Scrypt ASICs soon.
August 14, 2016, 07:25:30 AM
The sweet spot Smiley

Activity: 100
August 14, 2016, 06:48:00 AM
Betting $500 that ltc will still be trading under $5 in October.

Ltc is useless and will never ba added to gdax or coinbase. Never. And if, for some reason it does end up there, the price will dump even harder

Lòoool

Yeah, ltc's hash rate is mainly controlled by Chinesd big miners. They can easily dump ltc into okcoin and huobi, some of them steals the electricity, therefore ltc can be very very cheap.

Are you sure you don't mean Bitcoin? ROFL!

Chandler Guo is a bitcoin, ethereum classic miner now. Litecoin biggest miner is called "big eye frog" or sth like that. He is famous in the community, and he has earned 100M of CNY because of litecoin.   Shocked    And he is founder of a mining company.

http://www.wanbizu.com/xinbi/20140702416.html
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 12, 2016, 05:45:36 PM
as long as the Chinese keep loving litecoin you'd be premature in discounting it completely. it don't do much for me but there's no denying that it's one of the most honest coins out there with a competent crew on the case, but i'm really starting to wonder if any traders give a shit about this fact.

maybe its day will come again but there's a risk it'll get lost in the epic pumps we've been having with other alts. it really needs to separate itself with some actual usage.
Pages:
Jump to: