Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin became the official partner of UFC - page 2. (Read 263 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 10:16:42 AM
it's true, if the Litecoin stamp is placed in the middle of the MMA arena. surely everyone will see what Litecoin is. in my opinion this is very smart marketing. I appreciate that, for the future development of Litecoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
good news, UFC fans will definitely buy it, but the price will go up
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 08:09:30 AM
Such a promotion is very nice, but litecoin should focus on other things. They should try to increase acceptance or enter into useful partnerships with large companies. I think that could bring litecoin forward. But anyway, still nice to read something positive about litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
Wow. This is an interesting news. Litecoin maybe increase price then. I think it not only impact on Litecoin but also on cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
December 27, 2018, 07:21:59 AM
Litecoin made the official announcement that it will become the official partner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (Mixed Martial Arts Championship or UFC) during the battle between John Jones and Alexander Gustafson, which will be held on December 29 in Los Angeles.
The UFC is one of the main leagues of mixed martial arts (MMA), which was recently created and is actively developing all over the world with broadcasting of fights through the Pay Per View platforms.
As part of the sponsorship, the Litecoin brand will be placed on the walls of the arena, and this is an effective way to increase brand awareness among millions of people.
At the same time, Litecoin is not just a beer brand or clothing line, but an official presentation of future developments.
The Litecoin Foundation has a special sponsorship and marketing program, but usually it was limited to events around virtual currency, for example, the famous Litecoin Summit, the last of which took place in September.

This is not the first time that a cryptocurrency is promoted during a sporting event.
Pages:
Jump to: