Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Continues To Slide - page 2. (Read 283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 30, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
It is currently undervalued, compared to how high it got during the last real bull run.
It is  a good time to buy more.
It has a unique platform, built on speed and accessibility.

Not just only LTC but many of the good coins are down from its peak prices due to overall crypto down market. It is one of the oldest and good coins to hold. So if one wants to invest in crypto for long-term then can consider holding some coins. Because of its speed and low fee features people may use it for quick money transfer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 30, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
It is currently undervalued, compared to how high it got during the last real bull run.
It is  a good time to buy more.
It has a unique platform, built on speed and accessibility.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 30, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
There is no any doubt that LTC is a good and strong project. If we are going to compare BTC and LTC transaction fees then we can see LTC fees lower than BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
Litecoin has strong fundamental because has partnership with some big company and international bank, and LTC still undervalued coin and has potential to going up to multiple times. Development of Litecoin is very good cause Charlie Lee keep who become Creator of Litecoin and Managing Director of the Litecoin Foundation always be active to promote LTC and professional person that will make LTC become more strong.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:09:05 PM
I think this is very difficult because they had trick too big and cause serious distrust. I recommend BCH interest than at the present time
But in this crypto market, then everything can happen
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Bokka Mobile Crypto Exchange
June 20, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
Price against Bitcoin approaching 0.014 BTC.

Read Bokka Crypto Technical Analysis LTC/BTC 20.06.18: https://bokka.com/cryptocurrency-news-litecoin-continues-to-slide
Pages:
Jump to: