Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Halving: Less than 6 days to go! - page 2. (Read 709 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 03, 2019, 04:37:51 AM
Do we really mean halving should detate the price of ltc due to its reward base ? I dont think that suppose to be so as market right now still very much at bear stage and btc surge will surely affect the price , so it will be very good to have double of the profit and that only reason they hope tonpumpnthe price .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 03, 2019, 02:38:53 AM
with litecoin halving we may expect ltc prices to get massive pump ltc may touch 300 dollars by this year end considering all its developments

Thats great to hear but you dont give any advice about buying ltc today and onwards so that we cannot miss those good oppurtunity that can probably come ahead   . im not a fan of ltc so i wont grab this oppurtunity for now knowing that im also in a tight budget these days  .  i guess i will save up and wait for the main event , specifically next year when btc halving is about to take place .
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
August 03, 2019, 02:34:29 AM
with litecoin halving we may expect ltc prices to get massive pump ltc may touch 300 dollars by this year end considering all its developments
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
August 02, 2019, 03:04:50 PM
I think the effect of the coming halving is already showing gradually in the market because the transaction fee of LTC is getting averagely high already probably because of more transactions that is happening within the market. So, this halving will really play a very significant role in the life of many investors of Litecoin.

Let us wait and see what the price of Litecoin will pump to, but the only fear I have is if the price of Litecoin pumps, majority of investors that has waited for so long will want to dump their coin which may make the value to even drop below the current value it is now, and I would not want the value to dump further because it will not be so much healthier for the market again, and Litecoin may not gain much increase when the altcoins season comes.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 01, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
Looking forward to it and I'm already stocking up on LTC in case the price does rise.
Even if it doesn't, can't hurt to have some more LTC in my portfolio, it's always been a great coin.

One thing is certain about the litecoin halving,miners reward will be very low and miners may have to find other coins to mine since litecoin wont be profitable anymore but im sure that litecoin value will increase after the halving

that's not certain, it all depends on how much they pay for electricity. I think there's still some leeway for some miners, even if the price doesn't rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 01, 2019, 03:00:26 PM
One thing is certain about the litecoin halving,miners reward will be very low and miners may have to find other coins to mine since litecoin wont be profitable anymore but im sure that litecoin value will increase after the halving
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
August 01, 2019, 02:56:43 PM
Block reward for Litecoin will half from 25 LTC down to 12.5 LTC in less than 6 days
Will we see extreme volatility as we get closer or business as usual?
Or chances are it has been priced in, and miners may continue to mine at profit
Countdown timer at https://www.coingecko.com/en/explain/litecoin_halving

Usually halving time market may not bump and dump bigger it takes certain time to settle in the marketplace for sometimes. This is how usually we see at the time of bitcoin halving.
As like that we can see the same in the lite coin halving as well.

If you are holding LTC you should understand that there is some huge profit on its way.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 01, 2019, 02:48:15 PM
Block reward goes down and prices increases, so I already prepared my Litecoin bags for this expected fork. Litecoin has a real use as its name: The lite version of Bitcoin. In 5 days we will see increased prices.

The name is not real use. Real use means that it can be used for something what no other coins can be. Name is just a name. IF coin is named better that gold, that is no use case. If it is better then gold then it is a good usecase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Usually after halving the price of the coin falls, as many buy the coin to speculate on this news. The miners do not need to worry if drops the price of the coin, the miners leave, difficulty decreased and remaining get more profit.
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
Litecoin halving is a good example for Bitcoin halving. If LTC price growth a lot, then we will have a proof that halving really affects the price.
Halving affects the price of top coins for the better, now before halving you need to buy an LTC, because the coin will definitely grow, but the question is how much
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Litecoin halving is a good example for Bitcoin halving. If LTC price growth a lot, then we will have a proof that halving really affects the price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
Block reward for Litecoin will half from 25 LTC down to 12.5 LTC in less than 6 days
I think investors and Litecoin businesses will also buy back and push LTC prices higher. Because if they let this situation go on forever, I think they will lose a lot of miners and the process of processing the blocks will also slow down.
They will definitely have a solution for this and we should buy it and hold it.
Activity: 447
So many of us waiting for this halving event. Many people believe that LTC prices will have fluctuations, particularly heavy increases. But so far the price has been falling and it seems that it has not escaped this short-term downtrend.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Most people have priced in the coming halving into the price of Litecoin and I don't really expect any price movement in price, Litecoin is one of the best performing coin this year and the reason is that buy the rumor sell the news, I think any price action would be after the mining event and the reduction in reward start telling on the miners
Activity: 327
I hope that we will see nice pump after it

seems the price of litecoin is rising now
i hope the beginning from the impact from the halving event on litecoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Usually altcoin price goes up based on hype and news before the event.
We are very close to his event, and no significant movement in price.
So there is very little chance that there will be some big price movement.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
Halving always causes price increase and I hope market conditions are going to allow this to happen, because all altcoins are pretty silent this year and I believe this halving will cause a nice boost not only for LTC but for major altcoins in general.
Activity: 360
Definitely, Litecoin price will pump up after the halving but it's hard to know pump up to how much.
There is a correction after price pumps up so better make sure get out at right time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
The thing is, it's not rumour, it's news.

What generally happens in this sort of situation is that the change has already been priced in. Often coins dump a bit once the event actually takes place. This is because everyone thinks halving=price increase, so they start buying as soon as the first credible rumours emerge. Once it becomes official, everyone has already bought in, and are now waiting to dump to make profit.

Of course it may not happen that way this time, but that's often how it works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
hopefully there is a big pump for litecoin. I've bought quite a lot yesterday. I hope after halving later, the price of litecoin can be more than 100$. this will be a big enough profit for me. I bought a lot of LTC, because I always saw every coin that was halving there would definitely be a pump afterwards. so I ventured to buy a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: