Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin has surpassed $50 for the first time in history - page 3. (Read 2226 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Over 1000% increase for the past 3 months and that's actually a coin who deserves it. I am very happy for the ones who hold! All hail LTC!
3 days ago after such a large increase its already at 30 USD, and now its 50 USD? Huh Thats unreal! I did not expect LTC to make such a comeback, and now LTC is dominating Poloniex and other exchange sites too, cool! Grin
Look at the values of all the coins, especially the top 20 in Marketcap, e.g. Ripple, Nem, ZCash, Dash etc.  most of them are over valued at the moment, so LTC surge was just around to corner.
too bad i didn't listen to this speculation after earning some 30% of my small investment i already sold my ltc and move to another alt
after seeing this large jumped i was impress and its seems that it will continue to rise up even more, so i'll try to make some entry
again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Over 1000% increase for the past 3 months and that's actually a coin who deserves it. I am very happy for the ones who hold! All hail LTC!
3 days ago after such a large increase its already at 30 USD, and now its 50 USD? Huh Thats unreal! I did not expect LTC to make such a comeback, and now LTC is dominating Poloniex and other exchange sites too, cool! Grin
Look at the values of all the coins, especially the top 20 in Marketcap, e.g. Ripple, Nem, ZCash, Dash etc.  most of them are over valued at the moment, so LTC surge was just around to corner.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Yes, nice to take some good profit around the 50 range and leave LTC behind. Been bag holding for 3 years.  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Pages:
Jump to: