Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Likely to Double in Coming Months - page 6. (Read 1336 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
It seems like I am excited for Litecoin, I read all of your opinions, many of which believe that Litcoin will grow in the next few months, and I hope it's not too late to buy Litecoin and plan for the long term,and hopefully there is a big event on litecoin to push prices up.
If you have long term views in mind I think you can still buy litecoin or wait for the next corrections before buying. I think litecoin will perform very well in some weeks to come because of the halving. I have been trying to gather funds for investing in litecoin as I believe that before October it might be trading above $400.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
From the beginning of 2019 litecoin has shown an increase in prices, and plus some good news about litecoin including the existence of halving then I think also the price of litecoin will rise 2x fold
Yes, I think the LTC will soon be available at $ 180-200 this month before entering the race for growth when it comes to harvesting season with LTC halving in August. Of course, this will go together. and synonymous with the BTC will go back to the $ 9k threshold.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
I think if the whole market will support the growth,and altcoin can be held until, if not, then we must carefully look where his level of resistance and go out, you can parts in Fiat.
I think growth will still occur and this market trip is still very far away. Don't worry, investment should still be long. indeed the market has seen some corrections but this is normal, and we must remain calm to wait for growth to come.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
It seems like I am excited for Litecoin, I read all of your opinions, many of which believe that Litcoin will grow in the next few months, and I hope it's not too late to buy Litecoin and plan for the long term,and hopefully there is a big event on litecoin to push prices up.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
~
Litecoin already doubled and become to triple next month, i has bought a month ago and still holding on my wallet already hot to sell it. but, no i have to hold about next year, sell it when have 10x price right now
Don't sell if you believe that it will bring more potentials there's more to give from this coin and if you can hold till it the big bull happened
you will then have a bigger profits, keep your assets inside your wallets and stay positive.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
Currently I am feeling very positive about the future of LTC. because its halving event is happening just as the market is growing and this will increase purchasing power even further in Q3. As you can see, the price of LTC has increased dramatically from $ 93 - $ 135 within nearly a month. Currently my plan is to buy and buy as many LTCs at 125 - 130 $ as possible. it will definitely rise to $ 200 soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
~
Litecoin already doubled and become to triple next month, i has bought a month ago and still holding on my wallet already hot to sell it. but, no i have to hold about next year, sell it when have 10x price right now
I think if the whole market will support the growth,and altcoin can be held until, if not, then we must carefully look where his level of resistance and go out, you can parts in Fiat.
Activity: 756
Lightcoin is really growing lately on all fronts. It can serve as an indicator of the continuation of the trend. Since after the correction begins to grow earlier than other coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
~
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
Litecoin price is now 130 USD! It has gained pretty well! So, LTC price starts breaking its stable zone which was very needed! So, we can hope the LTC price would be double than now in the coming months!
I believe that the value of LTC will soon reach $300 this month and a lot of big events are coming soon so higher price increases will happen. In my opinion now is a good opportunity for you to invest in LTC because LTC value is still very low and I have invested more than 10 LTC in this time to earn high profit. Anyway, LTC will still raise prices and we don't have to worry too much about this investment
Activity: 560
From the beginning of 2019 litecoin has shown an increase in prices, and plus some good news about litecoin including the existence of halving then I think also the price of litecoin will rise 2x fold
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Litecoin price is now 130 USD! It has gained pretty well! So, LTC price starts breaking its stable zone which was very needed! So, we can hope the LTC price would be double than now in the coming months!
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Comparing Litecoin with Bitcoin, Litecoin still is slightly more undervalued since ATH price.
They are loosing approximately 60% to ATH price.
But there are still coins that are in 90% lose.. What will happen to them?
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
The aggregated crypto markets have been facing some levels of instability as of late, primarily due to Bitcoin’s inability to find any significant stability above $8,000. Despite this instability, Litecoin (LTC) has been on the up-and-up and is only trading down slightly from its monthly highs.

Now, one analyst believes that Litecoin’s price may soon double before it incurs significant selling pressure that sends it reeling lower, and the cryptocurrency’s upcoming ”halvening” event may be the source of this massive volatility.

Litecoin is trading down roughly one percent at its current price of $116, which is down slightly from its daily highs of $120.

$120 remains a key resistance level for LTC, as it has tried and failed on multiple occasions over the past couple of days to break above this price level, which is currently its year-to-date high.
Litecoin Likely to Double in Coming Months, Here’s What May Cause This Surge

June with Litecoin halving can affect the price of the altcoin. Probably, later it will not boost too much, but summertime is supposed to be a pumping period for this cryptocurrency. The best thing that we can do not is to buy mote LTC.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
The aggregated crypto markets have been facing some levels of instability as of late, primarily due to Bitcoin’s inability to find any significant stability above $8,000. Despite this instability, Litecoin (LTC) has been on the up-and-up and is only trading down slightly from its monthly highs.

Now, one analyst believes that Litecoin’s price may soon double before it incurs significant selling pressure that sends it reeling lower, and the cryptocurrency’s upcoming ”halvening” event may be the source of this massive volatility.

Litecoin is trading down roughly one percent at its current price of $116, which is down slightly from its daily highs of $120.

$120 remains a key resistance level for LTC, as it has tried and failed on multiple occasions over the past couple of days to break above this price level, which is currently its year-to-date high.
i will buy litecoin too. Since it is one of the most fluctuated altcoin right now. Litecoin can be a changing game for ethereum since it is a weak coin now. Imagine, litecoin jump fastly from 50 dollars up to 110 dollars. If I invested during its bottom price, I am also one of the happiest trader today. Well, let us see where it will goes on. Will ot be moved to 200 dollars or will go down now.

in the past i ever heard if litecoin called a silver in cryptocurrency world if bitcoin is gold
and i still believe with that quotes, so, for sure litecoin is deserve to be in my bag mate
besides that, i heard litecoin halving will happend in coming months, and thats could be the main reason for everyone to buy and hodl litecoin from now
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i will buy litecoin too. Since it is one of the most fluctuated altcoin right now. Litecoin can be a changing game for ethereum since it is a weak coin now. Imagine, litecoin jump fastly from 50 dollars up to 110 dollars. If I invested during its bottom price, I am also one of the happiest trader today. Well, let us see where it will goes on. Will ot be moved to 200 dollars or will go down now.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Litecoin has already given 3 times of profit this year. It was the worst day for the Litecoin earlier to the 2017 when the per litecoin price was $3 to $5. But, in 2017 the litecoin price surged to the above $300. Again it declined to the below $50. And now time to invest in litecoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My trade setups for today

LTC/USD
Pivot Point 2nd resistance $147.2
Pivot Point 1st resistance $141.7
Take profit $141.2
Biggest resistance 7 days $140.8
Pivot Point 1st support $128.0
Buy more $125.8
Pivot Point 2nd support $119.9
Biggest support 7 days $101.0

LTC/BTC
Pivot Point 2nd resistance 0.01848
Pivot Point 1st resistance 0.01785
Biggest resistance 7 days 0.01776
Take profit 0.01738
Buy more 0.01634
Pivot Point 1st support 0.01627
Pivot Point 2nd support 0.01533
Biggest support 7 days 0.01326
Activity: 462
Litecoin is doing good right now. Specially when the price of BTC plummeted from 8.8k to the current price of 7.9k, meanwhile Litecoin broke the resistance barrier of $120 last 2 days ago. Though it is still early to tell that its price can double quickly, though it is not impossible. With the market suddenly stalling its bull run I believe that many altcoins will pump its prices so better check good altcoint right now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I bought at 26.  Almost 140 today.

This thread should be on page 1, LTC is carrying the alt market right now, including daddy BTC.

2019 is the year of LTC with close to X 6 gains for those who bought in the winter and more to come.  The LTC/BTC ratio sits at 57 and falling.  

THIS is the alt coin of 2019.

Sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids, UPVOTE THE DAIIIIIIŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁŁYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, buy Łitecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: