Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin likely to go above $150 in the next few days - page 3. (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
I think at the moment the price movements for most coins are tied to the market as a whole. LTC is moving up the same as other top coins, so I don't think it's anything specific to this project. But yes, $150 looks certainly reachable soon.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
well, the price of the LTC is really close to $ 150. however, I think that depends on the recovery of the market. when the current price recovery continues to occur for the next few days, I am sure, the price of LTC can reach the price of $ 150. I just hope that the altcoin price can go up high in the near future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Litecoin has been really strong all year round, it is now forming an equilibrium pattern after a strong bullish move. The current high of the pattern is $144.3 and the low $125.6 The next lower high seems to be forming at $140 and if it is confirmed today, that will be the level to break for the pattern to turn bullish. Of course there is a chance for the pattern to break bearish as well.

yeah, nice charts and analysis my friend
and for sure litecoin could break and surpass $200 in less than 2 months, or before the halving event happend in this cryptocurrency
regards
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
Litecoin has been really strong all year round, it is now forming an equilibrium pattern after a strong bullish move. The current high of the pattern is $144.3 and the low $125.6 The next lower high seems to be forming at $140 and if it is confirmed today, that will be the level to break for the pattern to turn bullish. Of course there is a chance for the pattern to break bearish as well.

Pages:
Jump to: