Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin looking like sleeping gigant in this bull run season - page 6. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
I'm also a supporter of Litecoin, and I believe in its capabilities. It's one of the first altcoins ever created, and even though it has been in the shadows for the past few years, it has been performing quite well despite the bear market. In my opinion, the upcoming bull run will push its price up to $100 for sure. It's certainly not the most promising investment currently, but I believe that it's capable of providing a relatively safe option that may yield up to 100% yield, doubling in price within the next 1.5 to 2 years.

I'm currently buying small amounts of it every week through Binance's auto-invest option, aiming to soon acquire at least one Litecoin for the sake of it being a historical altcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
Well, LTC halving has already occurred but the bull run started and LTC does have the potential to break the $100 price tag again. But should we only depend on the halving event? I mean, it obviously does not depend on this indicator only, last time when LTC made an ATH (by last time, I mean in 2021) the day at which it set ATH, the price of BTC was also around $60k well not near to ATH ($69k).

I think yeah, LTC has some potential, but what about BCH? The halving of BCH has yet to occur. Overall, all the assets look nice to have in the wallet but on what basis you (op) is saying it can gain 300%.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I had booked some decent gains in the LTC before its halving rally but I'm not currently Bullish on it I'd prefer Bitcoin at the current time, still I'm looking for a good time to re-enter the LTC as well we can expect some good return in the coming up market momentum due to the Bitcoins massive moves.

Well t speculate the mentioned gains LTC don't need any expert analysis here we can easily speculate such profits jus from the basic Long term price movement analysis. The figures can even go higher but in recent times my only hope is Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
Ltc looking like sleeping gigant the price is Under 100$ definately cheap now people mis buy ltc because no body dont want miss the opportunity some experts Even say that LTC can Do 300% gain from here.
i think it's LTC time now in this crypto bull run season
Pages:
Jump to: