Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin (LTC): Can it reach $200.00 by the end of the year? - page 3. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
Yeah, it's possible to reach that price. We're just at the second quarter of this year. For me, many things can happen. Also, we're still at the bear market right now. We can't expect Litecoin to pump that high easily. Market needs to recover first before we see Litecoin to pump huge. The record high of Lite as far as i know was $375(correct me if im wrong). That's before the 2017 ends. So, for me $200 still possible. Anyway, it's all up to dev how they improve this Litecoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
what is your question, my brother. look at the price graph, the bitcoin price just keeps going down and you now ask litecoin to reach $ 20,000 in 2108. that is impossible, man. how many times the bitcoin doubled its increase so litecoin could touch the $ 20,000 price tag. everything comes back again at bitcoin prices, remember the influential coin for the world price of cryptocurrency is bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
I think that this coin has good prospects. When selling asics, Bittman accepts three cryptocurrencies. BTC, LTC and BCH. I very much doubt that such a well-known company that is one of the leaders in the crypto-currency market will accept a unpromising currency. For me this is a serious argument.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
You made me look at the price of litecoin and it's now $97/ Litecoin.

Compare to it's price before that's almost 200% down for Litecoin.

There's a possibility that it will be doubled. Many are hoping for bitcoin's price to go up and not only doubled but tripled as follows, Litecoin can do the same.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think it's very unlikely this year, with the market going down very badly, Bitcoin and other altcoins need a positive trend so that it can happen, let's see what happens next, if litecoin could reach $ 200,000 , I'm sure Bitcoin will be higher in price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I think that you are asking the wrong question? It is necessary to ask "Will bitcoin cost 15k or 20k." After all, only then will lightcoin cost $ 200 or more. It all depends on the movement bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Everyone here has a common wish, but before anything else, the best wishes must be awarded to bitcoin, the upswing of bitcoin will be the same to all alternative coins, just like Litecoin, if everything will be back on track, I believe that this coin will have a long jump, $200 is too small predict.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Yes, I think we will see it very soon, when the market turns around.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
Well it's possible though. I expect it to be $1,000 this year. I think by December it will increase like that.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Well it is really possible, the only thing that has to happen is bitcoin price to double and the rate between btc and ltc stay the same.
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: