Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Price Prediction – Will LTC Price Hit $600 in 2021? - page 2. (Read 165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
It wiil break the 600 price like a window!
When? In 2021? Just a month to the end of the year. Do you think the price can reach $600 not to talk if breaking and increase higher. To me it is not possible. People are even expecting bear market than bull, expecting litecoin price not to surpass $300 or also possible the price will only be slightly above $200 or less than.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
If op is talking about 2021 that litecoin will get to $600 by the end of this year, I can doubt that. Doubting that is because the price range difference is far alot to get there. At the moment the price of litecoin is $188.39 and how many more like $412 to get to $600. So you see I don't see this to be realistic and not sure what technology the CEO is introducing then. Litecoin is an old coin but has not really being creating hype.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
In my opinion it is the time for LTC to show some of its power, as this coin is old one and will have the opportunity due to bitcoin current price, and the way is bearish. So, I think LTC is going to run for a while and show the coin its own quality and may be it hits more than 600$. We can only assume and get prediction.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
But the fact is that when all the altcoins were on the verge of rallying, LTC actually seemed to be stagnant and not taking advantage of the situation. Even Shitcoin just did a rally, it should be an opportunity for LTC, especially now that the market has entered the bearish zone, LTC should actually be bearish. Of course, it's obvious if you look at the movement of Litecoin, it's also shrinking.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
What can you say about the recent bearish trend with the market? I think almost every coin was affected (unless it's not directly paired to BTC), and it could have possibly stayed in the range that it has. Probably some NFT games have this effect, but almost all are in red.

With LTC, it could be possible to have that price once the market receives its price increase again. I hope that it won't go down even further, though. Maybe it's with the current pandemic again with the new variant.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
In 2021, many cryptocurrencies succeeded in the bull run. And it's remarkable how meme coins outperformed most flagships coins like ETH, ADA, XRP etc.

You would probably know Litecoin (LTC) is one the oldest cryptocurrencies in the market. The creator of Charlie Lee created LTC as an alternative to BTC.

Litecoin (LTC) Price Prediction 2021

Litecoin had performed well during the 1st half of 2021. According to CoinQuora Litecoin (LTC) Price Prediction analysis, LTC price will range from $228.11 to $339.12. If the LTC goes along with the bull trend, the LTC price might also reach $600.

on the other hand, LTC bearish market price can hit $104.05.
Pages:
Jump to: