Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin pump is over. BAck to reality. - page 2. (Read 1383 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
August 26, 2016, 03:03:37 AM
Litecoin's value will rise parallel to Bitcoin I think so when Bitcoin pumps so will LiteCoin Smiley

It has always been like that, litecoin will always stay in the shadow of bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
August 26, 2016, 01:42:07 AM
Litecoin's value will rise parallel to Bitcoin I think so when Bitcoin pumps so will LiteCoin Smiley
Activity: 100
August 25, 2016, 01:01:54 PM
A great coin because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features and active development look here for whats happening in 2016:
    https://litecoinassociation.org/data/roadmap.pdf
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ as well as other processors such as coinpayments, Asmoney, Alfacoins and Coinify
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value. Look at the chart here indicating volume in the last 24 hours relative to other coins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets in fact volume has remained high month after month for years.
  • The speed, liquidity and value of Litecoin is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Upcoming release to include a on-chain adaptive block size scaling solution. This will substantially increase the transactional capacity of Litecoin.
  • Fair release. In a crypto world of premined and ICO releases many appreciate this fact. The code was released well before the Genesis block was mined and everyone knew when it would be going live; therefore, individuals could anticipate and get their miners and software ready.
  • It's primary function is to be a cryptocurrency.
  • Still mineable in many western countries even after electrical costs are factored in. Here in Canada my Titans still make a profit long after shutting my Neptunes down.
  • It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).
  • Security.

All of that is useless if the price doesn't increase and hold.

People are not buying coins for those reasons, but for making money.

LTC is poor money maker, which is why it will eventually die despite all of its technical features/superiority ...

GET IT !?!?

And soon it will be sub $3 Cheesy

It will be below 0.006, ltc is stagnant for months, the price range is 0.006-0.007, ltc was faked pump to 0.009 due to btc halving pump. Sub 3 is normal, I wanna get it @1 usd Cheesy
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 25, 2016, 12:09:21 PM
litecoin will not have the same pump as bitcoin but it is still superior enough to not die. when more people start adopting crypto currencies lite coin is the second one they will go after bitcoin because of its superb technology.
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
August 25, 2016, 10:09:14 AM
A great coin because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features and active development look here for whats happening in 2016:
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ as well as other processors such as coinpayments, Asmoney, Alfacoins and Coinify
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value. Look at the chart here indicating volume in the last 24 hours relative to other coins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets in fact volume has remained high month after month for years.
  • The speed, liquidity and value of Litecoin is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Upcoming release to include a on-chain adaptive block size scaling solution. This will substantially increase the transactional capacity of Litecoin.
  • Fair release. In a crypto world of premined and ICO releases many appreciate this fact. The code was released well before the Genesis block was mined and everyone knew when it would be going live; therefore, individuals could anticipate and get their miners and software ready.
  • Still mineable in many western countries even after electrical costs are factored in. Here in Canada my Titans still make a profit long after shutting my Neptunes down.
  • It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).
  • Security.

All of that is useless if the price doesn't increase and hold.

People are not buying coins for those reasons, but for making money.

LTC is poor money maker, which is why it will eventually die despite all of its technical features/superiority ...

GET IT !?!?

And soon it will be sub $3 Cheesy

August 25, 2016, 10:08:03 AM
I don't think ltc is dead, but i am happy with lower price, I desire 0.001 or 0.000X, which is 10% of current price, lol. LTC shit is controlled by Chinese centralized miners, they deserve to be broke and dead, they steal the Chinese National electricity for mining. Shame on them, greedy bastards!  Grin

LTC is not worth to be a top 10 coin, just dumped it like namecoin or feathercoin in btc-e.com

You are right I am surprised this dead coin was added to Gdax, it is worhtless no way Gdax will ever make money on this coin as the only way to make money on crypto is if the coin actually GOES UP IN PRICE (which will never happen to LTC D:D)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 25, 2016, 09:59:40 AM
A great coin because:

• Anti-spam.
  • Great community.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Security.
Activity: 91
August 25, 2016, 09:44:38 AM
I don't think ltc is dead, but i am happy with lower price, I desire 0.001 or 0.000X, which is 10% of current price, lol. LTC shit is controlled by Chinese centralized miners, they deserve to be broke and dead, they steal the Chinese National electricity for mining. Shame on them, greedy bastards!  Grin

LTC is not worth to be a top 10 coin, just dumped it like namecoin or feathercoin in btc-e.com
August 25, 2016, 09:07:13 AM
The dumpening of this dead, shit coin will resume shortly.

Cheesy

LTC pumped only $0.40 on massive news/development, and it took just 24 hours for it to down back to pre-mini-fake-pump levels.

It truly is a dead coin.

Definition of dead coin in crypto context; "coin not worth holding or investing in because of dying community, low usage, and increasingly decreasing hype."

If there is a crypto with aritficial value, it is LTC. At least the other coins are ACTUALLY PUMPED with new money coming in (not the case with Litecoin).

Sub $3 soon, MARK MY WORDS.

Pages:
Jump to: