Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin reached $100! - page 3. (Read 1495 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:51:07 PM
All right, with everything going on with bitcoin at the moment it seems that nobody is noticing that Litecoin reached $100!!!
This coin is also going really hard at the moment, and I think it will grow a lot more in 2018, what are your thoughts?
To be honest, I was surprised to see such a huge rise in the price of litecoin, this month has been great for litecoin and it seem things are going to get even better in the next months I think it is realistic to think litecoin could reach 200 dollars in the next year.

Wow, never thought that LTC could hit $100, although I'm seeing it at $96 but it still good though. I think most of the coins now are being pump, and not just bitcoin. And just today, almost all of the top 5 have reached milestones as well. Its too bad that I have sold everything before, because I thought that LTC will remain tanked up to this year. However, the bitcoin waves bring positive outlook to the altcoins as well. It has somewhat influenced and renewed interest for most traders to go and get altcoins as well.
Do not worry if you you do not have LTC, while we lost some profits at the same time, there is no point in worrying too much especially if you are holding most of your portfolio in bitcoin, since its growth has been amazing in the last months, however with alts so cheap this seems like the perfect opportunity to invest in alts.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 06:21:13 AM
Remember when I long ago mined on my old laptop. I mined around 2 whole LTC worth around $4 then! I traded those to 0.1 BTC and sold the BTC at $1,300. The I decided to buy LTC for the proceed when LTC was around $40. Not a good shift but ooh well. They where on BTC-e anyways so now I am left with tokens instead.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 06:11:03 AM
It is back to $100 again. Still its rice in bitcoin is lower than its previous normal price. But this could also mean that once bitcoin corrects and alts will fly, Litecoin at $1,000 in 2018 is possible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
November 29, 2017, 02:43:46 PM
after long time of waiting finnaly Litecoin reached 100 usd , It was expected . because ltc old and good coin

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 02:17:21 PM
All right, with everything going on with bitcoin at the moment it seems that nobody is noticing that Litecoin reached $100!!!
This coin is also going really hard at the moment, and I think it will grow a lot more in 2018, what are your thoughts?

It was only a few weeks ago I remember LTC being at just over $50 and saying it certainly won't reach $100 before the end of the year, well I was wrong. It seems right now that the whole market is very bullish. I just hope that it doesn't fall down with a big thud and instead remains that way. I can see LTC passing $300 in 2018.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 29, 2017, 02:07:13 PM
It is really positive information, if bitcoin will be grow higher, litce coin will be follow him. So yes, Litecoin probably will be more expensive
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 29, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
LTC price is too relevant to bitcoin price, therefore it will reach new ATH when bitcoin hit new ATH, but I prefer to invest in ethereum, it has better potential.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
November 29, 2017, 11:57:09 AM
If only LTC kept up its relative BTC value, it would be at 120-150$+ already

Still ncie to see it grow, a lot of coins just stay at their current price and decrease in btc-value even further.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
November 29, 2017, 11:38:02 AM
Wow! I expected litecoin to reach $100 surely but not this much soon. Looks like litecoin is also pumped by last bull run in markets. These are probably great news, december will be even better.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
November 29, 2017, 11:32:54 AM
And you are sure that lightcoin is the best investment among the altcoins. Can put on the eth at a price of 450. After all, you can own several for complete happiness.
Litecoin best investment? Defintely not.
There are much better coins to invest in for short term, and for long term. But I saw it rise so much last month, and so little being talked about on the forum I thought I mentioned this milestone for LTC.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

LiteCoin is a very solid coin with a very solid team as well as community. This is a very welcoming news. $100 is already an All Time High for Litecoin but there is still some way to go considering that LiteCoin is really one of the top and dependable coins. The lightning network installed recently to Litecoin makes it more as a good option fro people. LiteCoin is widely used as well by crypto people.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 29, 2017, 03:05:55 AM
And you are sure that lightcoin is the best investment among the altcoins. Can put on the eth at a price of 450. After all, you can own several for complete happiness.

Don't be salty on him. What he meant is that with all the limelight being taken by bitcoin and ethereum, no one notices that litecoin is also mooning and touching $100. Yes, ethereum is also rising and the best altcoin for long investment but we can never take away what litecoin reaches today. And its really a good strategy to diversify our portfolio so now litecoin would likely be a good candidate.
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 02:30:55 AM
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
November 29, 2017, 02:23:53 AM
of course, because the adoption for crypto currency is now starting. more and more supports from legal entities are pushing the price not only BTC and LTC but most of the top altcoins. Congratulations to all the projects!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 02:18:49 AM
not just LTC every good altcoin is rising. This is going to be great year for altcoins. Hopefully it'll continue next year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 29, 2017, 02:06:38 AM
To be honest, I was surprised to see such a huge rise in the price of litecoin, this month has been great for litecoin and it seem things are going to get even better in the next months I think it is realistic to think litecoin could reach 200 dollars in the next year.

Wow, never thought that LTC could hit $100, although I'm seeing it at $96 but it still good though. I think most of the coins now are being pump, and not just bitcoin. And just today, almost all of the top 5 have reached milestones as well. Its too bad that I have sold everything before, because I thought that LTC will remain tanked up to this year. However, the bitcoin waves bring positive outlook to the altcoins as well. It has somewhat influenced and renewed interest for most traders to go and get altcoins as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 01:31:20 AM
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 29, 2017, 01:04:11 AM
Wow litecoin already reached 100 dollars and I think it will increase more. So if you have extra money  now invest now in litecoin. I boight litecoin last 2 years ago and im very happy because litecoin is worth it to invest and hold and my patient is really worth it because the result is good because I earn some profit . I hope the price will become 200 dollars in the next few months.
Activity: 266
November 29, 2017, 12:38:08 AM
So it reaches already to 100$, this coin takes six years to reach this highest value so far.
Not bad for Litecoin, as you can see now the market grow bigger2x and there are many currencies that is rising it's value so this is the right time to go for additional investment.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 12:35:22 AM
After many days of wait the value of litecoin reached to 100$ because people who are holding litecoin will get most benefit from it. So in crypto market we have to wait patiently in order to make good amount.
Pages:
Jump to: