Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Struggles to Get Back in the Game - page 3. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Actually, the price of litecoin and other coins somewhat dependent on the price of bitcoin. As a result,the other coins are also facing price fall due to the price fall of other coins. However, Litecoin is doing good to compete in this vast competitive crypto market. I hope i'll have a good future further.

Yup, we see this thing in the past when bitcoin falls no altcoins are pumping hard, so expect altcoins to depend on the movement of bicoin. The price of ltc is doing great this year and I know it go even higher just keep on holding and you can have a good future with ltc.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Actually, the price of litecoin and other coins somewhat dependent on the price of bitcoin. As a result,the other coins are also facing price fall due to the price fall of other coins. However, Litecoin is doing good to compete in this vast competitive crypto market. I hope i'll have a good future further.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
I think that all of the prices of the coins especially the altcoins will do well. The reason that the prices of the alts are suffering is because the price of bitcoin itself is suffering, once we start seeing some real progress in the price recovery of bitcoin then the prices of the other coins will start doing well too. You shouldn't worry about litecoin, it is a good project which will do well.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Lately, the cryptocurrency markets have been through a lot of turbulence. Bitcoin Prices have dipped further than expected and altcoins were hit badly with the recent hacking incidents associated with Verge and Bitcoin Gold. Now that this week the market is on its way to recovery, crypto enthusiasts are eyeing top-5 crypto for their performances and to decide which one is the safest bet to make under the present conditions. One such cryptocurrency is Litecoin that’s currently making its way towards recovery signifying that it’s still not too late to invest in Litecoin. In this article, we shall discuss what Litecoin has been up to and why it’ll always be one of the advantageous crypto investments.

Do you think that Litecoin can get back?
Pages:
Jump to: