Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin to 400$ - page 3. (Read 435 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 07:39:10 AM
Feeling slight LTC FOMO what I still don't get about crypto, how should it ever work or be used as payment, as everyone is just aiming for price increases.
Its the dillemma of the inherent deflationary nature of crypto. Why should I pay with LTC, if I can use fiat and hope for LTC to moon.
As long as crypto is inherent deflationary and an investment for everyone, it will never be successfull as a mass adopted payment system and will remain an investment asset.
What's your thoughts on this?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
the only reason why litecoin is rising right now is because bitcoin is rising and LTC has always been following bitcoin. for now i think with the constant and slow rise of bitcoin there is a good chance that litecoin also follows that trend and continues going up and reaches $300 at least.

for any higher price it may need some more good news like Atomic Swaps and its own Lightning Network growing.
https://www.milanuncios.com/anuncios/hacker.htm

You are wrong here. It's not only following BTC price.

LTC announced a Lighting network launch in 6 days and then the price exploded. If you look at the charts, LTC gained value IN BTC, not only in dollars.

I think $400 is possible in very near future if the LN start is successful in the end of the month.
I also heard Litecoin has launched Litepay, does it affect it too?

A few days ago I also saw a announcement board there was a thread about Litecoin Cash, but I'm not sure that Litecoin Cash is pure hard fork from Litecoin.

From the reason you say, I believe that Litecoin has the potential to reach $400, but does Litecoin reach the top 3?

Litecoin cash is scam...just check Charli Lee twitter, all ltc fork are scams
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
First of all litecoin is a very promising and stable coin. And it's increasing superbly. I think with bitcoin price this coins are also increasing and i also think Litecoin will touch $400 very soon. 
Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 07:13:43 AM
the only reason why litecoin is rising right now is because bitcoin is rising and LTC has always been following bitcoin. for now i think with the constant and slow rise of bitcoin there is a good chance that litecoin also follows that trend and continues going up and reaches $300 at least.

for any higher price it may need some more good news like Atomic Swaps and its own Lightning Network growing.

LTC announced a Lighting network launch in 6 days and then the price exploded. If you look at the charts, LTC gained value IN BTC, not only in dollars.

I think $400 is possible in very near future if the LN start is successful in the end of the month.
I also heard Litecoin has launched Litepay, does it affect it too?

A few days ago I also saw a announcement board there was a thread about Litecoin Cash, but I'm not sure that Litecoin Cash is pure hard fork from Litecoin.

From the reason you say, I believe that Litecoin has the potential to reach $400, but does Litecoin reach the top 3?
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
February 20, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
Off course 400 target coming soon.
Litecoin will target 1000,00 price this year.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
February 20, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
We can never know. So we'll just have to wait and see/
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
February 20, 2018, 06:43:45 AM
$400 isn't possible for litecoin now as its even higher than all time high price. Litecoin investors should wait some more months like 3 or 4, to see litecoin hitting new all time high. It should stabilize first.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 20, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
Litecoin start to gain volume. Will hit 400$
Pages:
Jump to: