Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin vs. Bitcoin Cash - page 4. (Read 516 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 08:22:27 AM
I prefer Litecoin. It's still such an undervalued coin in my opinion.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 07:57:28 AM
Hello guys. Which currency you prefer? I don't have any of them and I am thinking about investing in one of them. Which will have bigger success?

Or you think I should invest in original Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin Core planning to solve scalability issue anytime soon?

I prefer Litecoin to Bcash, but there are much more innovative altcoins. Litecoin is basically just a copy-paste of Bitcoin. I'm happy to trade its occasional pump cycle, but it's incredibly painful to hold historically. Once the bull market is over, get as far away from LTC as you can.

It sounds like you are considering "investment" in Bcash. I'd reconsider. Think about why Bitcoin is valuable: its network. So there is very high demand and a very limited supply. Bcash doesn't have that network value. It's got a few big names pushing it, but that's it. Cheap transactions obviously aren't drawing Bitcoin's network to switch to Bcash.

Core's been fighting the good fight for years. Now that Segwit is active, Lightning transactions are being tested on the mainnet. I think we're looking at exponential scaling mechanisms inside of a year or two. Pretty amazing.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 07:46:07 AM
Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash both are most valuable coin in this digital crypto currency market . Now a days Litecoin growing very faster . suddenly it’s price very first grow but Bitcoin cash price also grow and more value able hope it will be more valuable in future. In this online market now a days altcoin are move very faster.
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
December 18, 2017, 03:50:31 AM
I would spread around all of them.

Eventually bitcoin will solve the scalability problems, but the others will pave the way and be a test ground. Especially coins like litecoin.

When BTC solve scalability issue, BCH will be useless no?

LTC has grown pretty fast in dollar price past week. Here below you can see good comparison between BTC, LTC, BCH and DASH.
https://twitter.com/4goals77/status/939879778534023168

Wow. Now I am wondering, if I shouldn't invest in Dash Cheesy ...
Activity: 216
December 18, 2017, 03:45:07 AM
LTC has grown pretty fast in dollar price past week. Here below you can see good comparison between BTC, LTC, BCH and DASH.
https://twitter.com/4goals77/status/939879778534023168
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
December 18, 2017, 03:36:34 AM
I would spread around all of them.

Eventually bitcoin will solve the scalability problems, but the others will pave the way and be a test ground. Especially coins like litecoin.
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
December 18, 2017, 03:22:44 AM
Hello guys. Which currency you prefer? I don't have any of them and I am thinking about investing in one of them. Which will have bigger success?

Or you think I should invest in original Bitcoin? Is Bitcoin Core planning to solve scalability issue anytime soon?
Pages:
Jump to: