Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Wallet Recommendation? - page 2. (Read 253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 03, 2022, 09:14:14 PM
So because of that, what litecoin wallet would you recommend?  A while back, i had stored litecoin in Electrum LTC but that program isn't on my windows pc anymore so i need to reinstall it.  This would also mean needing to verify the software which i do not want to do. 
Because is not many people discussing litecoin wallet, I'm also not sure what the best wallet, is better to direct to https://litecoin.org where you can choose what the best for you. As many people said, the harder you have to download that will be safer. It's just a minute to verify and it will save your life also.

Does anyone know what are the current fees to send LTC with nano ledger s or Electrum LTC now? 
I believe it will be the same as electrum bitcoin, you can select the minimum fee that you want, I believe 1 sat litecoin could be able on electrum litecoin. but, like bitcoin, the higher you send the fast you get.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 03, 2022, 07:59:16 PM
Electrum LTC is worth it, change your OS if you really want to use it, it has a wide variety of desktop formats, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS which I think is a very common OS that we used.

Any litecoin wallet you can recommend for this?
Try to look at this article that might help you, it includes the pros and cons there.

IMO, LTC has the lowest fee to transfer compared to Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
May 03, 2022, 07:56:12 PM
Electrum LTC is open source. Why would you not want to use it?

There are so many other wallets that support Litecoin, but most are multicurrency wallets and are closed source
  • Jaxx liberty
  • Exodus
  • Trustwallet
  • Atomic wallet
  • Coinomi

LTC transaction fee rate is mostly at 1 sat/byte
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
May 03, 2022, 07:01:14 PM
Any litecoin wallet you can recommend for this?  Have windows pc and an iphone.  Also i want to be able to control the sending fees because i heard litecoin fees are very cheap and fast and believe fees are only around
3 cents a transfer? 
You can use this site to check the average fees for the litecoin and it's around 1,4 cents right now. that's so cheap as a transaction or payment system.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-transactionfees.html#3y
But using waves exchange wallet to send would cost a dollar?  is this accurate? 
The exchange sites withdrawal fees was so high and it's not a recommended thing to use the waves exchange to store your litecoin. The wallet like trezor is good enough to be used to store your litecoin.
You can try to use it as a way to store your litecoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
May 03, 2022, 06:26:35 PM
Have a nano ledger s and i know i can install litecoin app into it to send/receive.  Reason why i don't want to do this is because i stored several apps already on my nano ledger s already so i don't want to use any more space on it even though i still have space left for litecoin. But the important thing is, i will only have a small amount of litecoin stored in the wallet... think like to 20-50 dollars worth only.  Will request somewhere between 20-50 dollars worth of LTC only from a site.  Then i would make a small LTC transfer to someone.

So because of that, what litecoin wallet would you recommend?  A while back, i had stored litecoin in Electrum LTC but that program isn't on my windows pc anymore so i need to reinstall it.  This would also mean needing to verify the software which i do not want to do.  Also considered using my waves exchange wallet since you could store litecoin there but then i see the fee to send LTC is 0.01 LTC as the fee and that can't be changed?  Remember the fees were much less on Electrum LTC.  Does anyone know what are the current fees to send LTC with nano ledger s or Electrum LTC now? 

Any litecoin wallet you can recommend for this?  Have windows pc and an iphone.  Also i want to be able to control the sending fees because i heard litecoin fees are very cheap and fast and believe fees are only around
3 cents a transfer?  But using waves exchange wallet to send would cost a dollar?  is this accurate? 
Pages:
Jump to: