Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin will go up or down? - page 2. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
No one will tell you with certainty if Lightcoin goes up or down. Because of this it is very difficult to predict exactly which coins will behave in the future. This coin is good for long-term investments. For now, you must keep the coin with patience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:47:28 AM
That's for sure the altcoin that has to be in portfolio. For the long term it will be the best because all the path it shows gain and it still the coin for top5 - top10. If you are investor and you don't care about time - Litecoin is very good option!
Many questions like this actually but no one knows when is the good market. Litecoin are also good long term so you can expect up and down on the price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Litecoin (LTC) will go up or down?

What do you think?

It will go up soon but I don't think it is going to be profitable enough yet. It is only going to be worth it if you are going for a long-term hold in this coin. It is expected to go up in the next quarter of the year like 3rd and 4th just like what happened to bitcoin last year. It is a top coin and has a good project development that is why it is worthy of trust.
I see today many Litecoin supporters are coming. so this is able to make Litecoin a very reliable coin. therefore it is very good to support Litecoin which is beginning to show the development that is so increasing and very capable to be reliable in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
That's for sure the altcoin that has to be in portfolio. For the long term it will be the best because all the path it shows gain and it still the coin for top5 - top10. If you are investor and you don't care about time - Litecoin is very good option!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
IMHO Litecoin will just follow the market with BTC price. Don't think it will grow very big now. At this moment it has no special abilities just history.
Activity: 322
June 21, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

What do you think?
I will prefer to buy more today as the price of Litecoin is cheaper and then hold for a long term until the price rise higher as this is a good coins that can give you profits with his good product and technology. Nobody can predict the price but if you buy today and hold the you can get profits.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
Although LTC is very good, but I think it will not appear in a short time a large area of increase, because now many new coins are sucking gold, which will make LTC these tokens will be affected!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 05:10:54 AM
Litecoin is preparing a contract that predicts Litecoin prices are on the rise.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
June 21, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
For me it depends on which period of time we are talking about cause now it will be going down like other coins but in future it will follow pump trend and reach some big price that will surprise us in my opinion.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 21, 2018, 04:22:16 AM

What do you think?
which I know currently many people are investing in Litecoin on a long-term basis and thus Litecoin will go up and back to good prices because a few weeks ago Litecoin prices have decreased and it is now time to Litecoin back up

Activity: 430
May 26, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
Litecoin doesn’t need to move up for you to profit – it just needs to move. Any which way is good provided you can identify the trend. The shorter the time frame, the greater the risk of getting liquidated – but the quicker the payday. Litecoin will further follow the trend of bitcoin and the rise in the prices of litecoin is foreseen. If you are holding litecoin, I would suggest you hold until the ending of the year. Many experts have speculated that the prices of litecoin will boom at the end of 2018.
Activity: 172
May 25, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
Litecoin might be a good coin, but it is not giving us nothing at the moment appart from the "near Lightning network transactions" that are fake, but yes, transactions fees are very cheap, less than $0,03 each one, and they get confirmed in less than six minutes
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

What do you think?
I think that most likely at this point in time it will go down, because now the whole market is going down and there are no exceptions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 25, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

What do you think?
Litecoin is going to move in the same way market moves, and we know that the market is very influenced by the movements of bitcoin and litecoin is not an exception so I think that for the short term we are going to see litecoin and all the market to go down in value, but it is not going to be very significant because after a while it's going to recover.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
The ltc shuan is doing his best to keep the keel high, but if it is not enough to prevent it from breaking the resistance point, the directions may turn back shortly.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 03:15:21 PM
It is really hard to predict the outcome but one thing is for sure that LiteCoin is a very promising one for investment. Once Bitcoin have reach its peak for sure all the major altcoins Litecoin included will be magnetized by BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
I think that should rise, although it is possible that the fall is unfortunately an inseparable part of the growth because without a drop there is no growth, so we will hope that growth and only growth.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 24, 2018, 06:37:15 PM
I remember when litecoin was only 20$, it has same growth as BTC and still reliable to store value. But I think LTC will rely on ETH and BTC value rather than having its own price increase.
Yeah I remember those days, and like many people here in the forum I regret not buying a lot of litecoin when it was that cheap but what it's done it's done and the only thing that I can do now is to try to get the best possible price and to save as much money as I can so can invest in litecoin and in bitcoins, because I really think that litecoin is going to shine the next time we get a bull run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
I do not think that in the current unpredictable state of the market, someone can precisely answer this question. Will go up. But how many times before he will go down, it is not known.
Activity: 207
May 23, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
It is difficult to determine that right now. However, it can be seen that Litecoin (LTC) is getting more positive on the social media, despite the slow and modest growth. Indeed, LTC prices always ensure the safety and stability too. This really caused boredom for me and I have neglected to check the value of LTC in the routine.
Pages:
Jump to: