Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin's New Logo - page 3. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 29, 2019, 09:34:57 AM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/litecoins-ltc-new-logo-2019/

Litecoin Enters a New Era With a Refined Logo and Vision

Litecoin’s new logo, presented in a recent blog post, is meant to symbolize an exciting time in Litecoin’s history as the project realizes new ambitions and strives to become globally adopted as it enters the mainstream space.

According to the Litecoin Foundation, up until now the cryptocurrency’s primary aim has been to complement Bitcoin as a means of transaction. However, now that Bitcoin has become the ultimate store of value, it has become difficult for it to be used as a medium of exchange.

Any thoughts of LTC's new logo?

For me, I really like the new one much more refreshing to the eyes. But what's important is that devs are very much active and trying to take LTC to the next level and its competing with other coins to be a payment system.

It is changing its face but their tech still same. I don't understand what Litecoin is doing. Why we need LTC and why we should buy?
The main purpose of the litecoin existence right now to become the testing protocol for bitcoin, if we are talking about the payment system and there were bunch of platform that even better than this one. I don't see any other reason than it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 29, 2019, 09:33:04 AM
A pretty good logo, in my opinion, too much distance between the letters, and the font could have been chosen much more interesting,more minimalistic. Overall, not bad.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 29, 2019, 09:27:30 AM
I personally don't like it.
Looks disgusting in my opinion (IMHO). Can't tell even why ..
Maybe font or color and letters looking too thin
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 29, 2019, 09:17:01 AM
This logo change can support updates for Litecoin, hopefully, the change in the logo can increase the price of tokens and improve their quality.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 29, 2019, 09:10:46 AM
I don't know, it's probably good for marketing.

I guess I really do not give much importance to the logo. I am more interested with the project development.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 29, 2019, 09:07:22 AM
Hopefully, the price of LTC can be changed like its Logo. LTC went through an extremely bad 2018 year with bad news that greatly affected the project. I believe that LTC will soon change drastically in this 2019
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
The font and color is very simple which matches on their style when collecting lower transaction fee. The big letter L only bother me a bit which may create some confusion or a funny meme by its haters. It looks like a letter T for me. Overall, i will still give my vote to the old logo since it was actually the opposite of bitcoin which is gold and silver. It would be nice if they just change the color a bit but not the logo form.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 08:42:30 AM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/litecoins-ltc-new-logo-2019/

Litecoin Enters a New Era With a Refined Logo and Vision

Litecoin’s new logo, presented in a recent blog post, is meant to symbolize an exciting time in Litecoin’s history as the project realizes new ambitions and strives to become globally adopted as it enters the mainstream space.

According to the Litecoin Foundation, up until now the cryptocurrency’s primary aim has been to complement Bitcoin as a means of transaction. However, now that Bitcoin has become the ultimate store of value, it has become difficult for it to be used as a medium of exchange.

Any thoughts of LTC's new logo?

For me, I really like the new one much more refreshing to the eyes. But what's important is that devs are very much active and trying to take LTC to the next level and its competing with other coins to be a payment system.

It is changing its face but their tech still same. I don't understand what Litecoin is doing. Why we need LTC and why we should buy?
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 08:40:54 AM
It looks great, but I cannot copy the matter of it. Did they want to create hype around their coin or just get tired of their logo? Anyway I like a new design and hope that Litecoin will increase its price in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 08:28:13 AM
The logo is really better than previous. Let's hope Litecoin will grow in price and hope the community will grow more.  Best wishes for 2019.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
January 29, 2019, 07:24:41 AM
Very nice logo. I like it. It's good that the team is working on the project and developing it. Litecoin - This is a great project. Keep it up.
Activity: 434
January 29, 2019, 07:20:01 AM
The new logo will not give anything new except a beautiful picture, it would be better if some update happened with it!
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 29, 2019, 02:50:26 AM
I think the silver color should be retained.
If Bitcoin is gold, Litecoin should be silver.
I still like LTC as it's fast and cheap to transfer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 29, 2019, 02:40:42 AM
The Litecoin logo looks brighter and certainly hopes that its value is as bright as the logo. Development and renewal must be done to look for more dedicated performance, Litecoin must look different and must be more creative for the future.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
January 29, 2019, 02:32:01 AM
The Litecoin logo is more elegant and hopefully will bring better growth than the previous year. Litecoin has a large enough user, and I am one of his fans. Thank you, I really like this new logo. Success for litecoin..
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 29, 2019, 02:15:00 AM
The logo is good, but if they also boldly developed their platform it would be even better.  After all, if we speak in essence - coins are chosen not by appearance but by content.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 29, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
Wow this is better than the old one in silver color ,I like this new design better but this is not so important to me all we need is better improvement for litecoin so that more people and investors can keep buying it ,its the best coin for cheaper transaction fee
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 29, 2019, 02:00:40 AM
A small change but also quite remarkable. I have read the news that their founder Charlie Lee sold out the LTC and focused on developing technology for the project. Hope they are on the right track.
I personally believe in the development of Litecoin as much as in Bitcoin itself. Now the price is very low, it is profitable to invest in such a strong coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 29, 2019, 01:42:05 AM
A small change but also quite remarkable. I have read the news that their founder Charlie Lee sold out the LTC and focused on developing technology for the project. Hope they are on the right track.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 29, 2019, 01:21:09 AM
Hmm, seems they are following Bitcoin and USDT Logo that has a simple and clean logo, I personally like it and looks better than before...
I hope with this new logo the Litecoin team can bring more fresh idea and innovation to us in the future also Litecoin can still stand on the top 10 cryptocurrencies...

Pages:
Jump to: