Pages:
Author

Topic: Litenode - FAKE TEAM - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 12, 2019, 05:28:14 AM
What?
Are you serious? Please, first you make accusation, you can see in our offcial discord seerver than our site is in development, so as you see in text of site are not finish and photos are the provided for the templete used.
Many people know us for other projects (Check discord) so this accusation is not good.

If we need talk with Bitcointalk Team for delete your accusations, we make without problems.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
March 12, 2019, 03:37:05 AM
*** THIS IS NOT A SCAM ACCUSATION YET***
Why not? Seems your accusation is valid and there is enough evidence as well. Its confirmed that they use fake picture from stock image or from others website. Not is it? I have tagged and let them come on thread to see their excuses. Fake team =/= fraud, so there is no reason to trust them.

They have taken all the photo from http://www.ppcp.org.uk/aboutus, because you will find here both members photo and client photo as well.

I am not getting why both website logo & brand same but team name different ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.
March 11, 2019, 09:36:51 PM
It's always extremely amusing to see scammers use stock images. It's like, dude. At least put in the bare minimum effort to scam someone... they really just got lazy. Thanks for calling it out; I'm sure you've probably saved some poor schmuck a couple thousand.
Pages:
Jump to: