Pages:
Author

Topic: LITRA: Welcome to the Revolution - page 24. (Read 11104 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
September 04, 2017, 11:33:12 AM
But you are targeting pharmaceutical advertising? Wouldn't that also effect the supply of all the products?
Include the way they interact with physicians?

Yes, of course, its $28 billion we are going to change.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 11:24:36 AM
But you are targeting pharmaceutical advertising? Wouldn't that also effect the supply of all the products?
Include the way they interact with physicians?
September 04, 2017, 11:01:39 AM
How deep the blockchain effects on pharmacy supply chain?

At Litra we believe times are changing, Litra strongly believes that supply chains designed to serve the direct-to-consumer business have the power to bring improved customer experiences and global efficiency. To achieve this requires a major shift in thinking. And that what Litra will do for the pharmacy supply chain. Looking at it same way Amazon looking at its supply chain, but better transparent, and You first!
Activity: 12
September 04, 2017, 10:45:50 AM
You said before and I am quoting: " If a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place. "

Does that apply on litra as Bitcoin?

what about Ether? Wondering what people thinks about Filecoin tokens! with billions created
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
September 04, 2017, 10:34:51 AM
How deep the blockchain effects on pharmacy supply chain?
September 04, 2017, 09:33:10 AM
So this is build on blue ocean theory right?
Aka the irrelevant competition, and targeting new consumer within the market you usually can't reach/

As Litra's strategy? Of course, its one of most fitted for healthcare, and because health in general means you are talking about everything that effects you! So its not just your med! Its what you eat, read and do!
This was explain on the white paper with Ecosystem infographic.

Are you expecting an acquisition offer? What will happen with the coins you are reserving?

Of course we will, but that is not what we are aiming for! We want to build our blockchain and make it available for everyone, and add real value, plus do  and show a real change.

It's too early to discuss these issues..Don't you think?

Just checking! I don't want my coins been played with by some suit.

We are here for solid ecosystem, and real game changer.
Activity: 9
September 04, 2017, 08:29:55 AM
Aka the irrelevant competition, and targeting new consumer within the market you usually can't reach/

As Litra's strategy? Of course, its one of most fitted for healthcare, and because health in general means you are talking about everything that effects you! So its not just your med! Its what you eat, read and do!

Are you expecting an acquisition offer? What will happen with the coins you are reserving?

Of course we will, but that is not what we are aiming for! We want to build our blockchain and make it available for everyone, and add real value, plus do  and show a real change.

Just checking! I don't want my coins been played with by some suit.
September 04, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

September 04, 2017, 08:22:34 AM

September 04, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

September 04, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
September 04, 2017, 08:07:20 AM
Are you launching nation wide? or specific states then expanding?

Nationwide sir, we don't see an reason for us to start on small scale, since our technology and blockchain have the power and strength to go nationwide from day one.

Which also reflect on building strong ecosystem.
September 04, 2017, 08:05:17 AM
Are you launching nation wide? or specific states then expanding?
September 04, 2017, 07:57:31 AM
You said before and I am quoting: " If a currency is to thrive in the long term, it must be backed by a scarce resource. Scarcity has the property that it is not evenly distributed. If it was, it wouldn’t be scarce in the first place. "

the structure of our coin distribution percentage, Pre-sale, ICO, and EHR beta distribution will achieve the Scarcity Bitcoin achieve and other Fiat currencies.
September 04, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

September 04, 2017, 07:49:50 AM
The correction to the market is happening some say within 2-3 months, we will see drop on value for most currencies and tokens which do not hold any value, or real product!

You will be on trading! Are you planning for that?

It doesn't matter, we are building on a very strong ecosystem.

yes I know that, what I am looking for here as once the market starts correcting itself, are we expecting demands for Litra to increase? People searching for saving heaven? Or a solid alternative!

Litra as blockchain and coin are solid because of the ecosystem, and the scale we are targeting to build quickly, wether investors now value that, or in future, it will all depends on their own reads for the outcome, so far we are very happy, and we are looking to end our ICO by selling all of 29,999,997 coins.
September 04, 2017, 07:46:48 AM
The correction to the market is happening some say within 2-3 months, we will see drop on value for most currencies and tokens which do not hold any value, or real product!

yes I know that, what I am looking for here as once the market starts correcting itself, are we expecting demands for Litra to increase? People searching for saving heaven? Or a solid alternative!
September 04, 2017, 07:44:46 AM

September 04, 2017, 07:35:46 AM
Are you trying to solve a similar problem as Patientory? As far as I can tell you are different from Synthium Health, which is also starting these days.

No sir, what we are targeting and building our system on is different from other projects, they are trying to solve few breaks, while we are solving the whole building.

We are in Electronic Health Records not just medical, we are building our blockchain as database to secure your data, and we are not moving it to one location or on the blockchain itself, because that model failed before, and it will never success.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
September 04, 2017, 07:25:38 AM
Are you trying to solve a similar problem as Patientory? As far as I can tell you are different from Synthium Health, which is also starting these days.
Pages:
Jump to: