Pages:
Author

Topic: Little but expensive mistakes beginners make. - page 2. (Read 227 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
February 23, 2023, 09:30:52 AM
What is the relationship of point number one with the rest of the points? And what is their relationship to the title of the topic? Your attempt to link these topics or bring out the topic in a good way has failed.

A mistake continues to be a mistake unless you learn from it. Therefore, when you learn, it does not become a mistake, but rather an experience that you will benefit from. Repeating mistakes without learning means that the problem is yours.
Activity: 966
Merit: 548
February 23, 2023, 09:27:08 AM
I think fatal mistake ever made by beginner and highest rank until senior member are quoting some post without choose which one the post want to discuss, seems try to quoting with all posting without choose which one relative for discussing. I think you have give good ideas exactly for newbie or beginner how to start well quoting and make interested discussing in the Bitcointalk forum.

Another mistake is the beginner quoting and make discussing in Bitcointalk forum with less knowledge and they are not really understand what are talking about, but step by step after understanding rule in Bitcointalk they will upgrade knowledge and have well posting in Bitcointalk forum later.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
February 23, 2023, 09:11:12 AM
1.posting without quoting.
I would take this over those who quote entire threads with walls of texts, including images. Quotes are not even important for every reply, except you are zooming in on a particular text in the thread.

The others about trading and investing should only be attempted after doing your research. Not doing your research is one of the biggest mistakes newbies make that I have observed. Along with assuming the forum to be a means of getting quick money.

- Jay -
Activity: 490
Merit: 484
February 23, 2023, 09:09:52 AM
Why posting without quoting is a mistake? I usually post without quoting someone post because I just want to reply to the @OP, what's the point I need to quote? I see some users reply to other users without need to quote their posts, but they're just mention their names. After all it just a posting style and it's up to anyone, just like myself where I didn't quote your post.

2,3, and 4 are just common mistakes from newbies, but some old users still did that. Because you can see there are a lot users are keep discussing in Altcoin discussions which mean they're still interested with shitcoins.

Let me add one more thing one more mistake done by beginner:

5. Creating new thread which has been discussed before and the discussion is really generic.

This mistake was done by you, because:
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
February 23, 2023, 09:02:26 AM
There are some silly mistakes I've found out that beginners make,but I still found out that most of us made this same mistakes when we were beginners,and I have decided to list out some of them here.
1.posting without quoting.
2.Rushing into trading with zero experience.
3.putting emotion in trading.
4.investing in a project without researching about the project.
What can also be those little but expensive mistakes beginners make that you know?
Pages:
Jump to: