Pages:
Author

Topic: [Live]⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][1000% Bonus] ShareLock - The Revolution of Bicycling ⚡⚡⚡ - page 3. (Read 784 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
A Great project!
I hope project go well and be one of the first users of Ap after release.
Do not forget make it to be real in Vietnam
Activity: 350
Very interesting idea of the project. I see big potential
Undoubtedly, a promising project, watching it, I'm more and more convinced of this.
Good job guys. waiting for more info about your project and team. Keep working. Best of luck!
Activity: 32
A very good Idea of sharing!Thank you guys for the project! It's very interesting to watch him. I look forward to great progress in the future.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I wonder what is the physical appearance of that lock. Do you have photos by any chance? At least prototype. And also, did you tap group of cyclists to introduce this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
until now this project is still waiting for support from several parties related to its development
but what is the support of the community you are waiting for?
Activity: 65
Hi Great project and very good future I like the coin will be good rate
Activity: 11
You alright, you are the first one in the world who made briliant idea, i guess each person have one bicycle they did not use for long time at home, rather than unused, they can join sharelock for making some income
Activity: 124
A very good Idea of sharing!
Transportation will be more easier & un-used bicycle will be re-used effectively.
I hope project go well and be the first person using App after release.
Activity: 16
It is a very good project. This is a combination of different fruitful thinking. I wish we will be successful beyond the limits.
Activity: 24
Interesting project, very. I think he has a certain future, I'm sure that it's a long one. You can help, the return will be weighty.
Activity: 41
Hi Great project and very good future I like the coin will be good rate
Activity: 28
Read in detail about project. Very good project  Smiley
Activity: 1
Very Interesting Project!
I will definitely buy your bicycling lock! My shit bike got 10 times stolen.... No I have an E-Bike and can´t sleep without having it next to my bed!

TBH, I don´t really have any Question to you. I think it´s all that clear and transparent! Very good ICO! I will definitely Invest 1500€ to get sharelock first
Activity: 10
Read in detail about project. Seems quite good and I am curiously waiting to see that consqutive growth.
Activity: 462
A very good Idea of sharing!
Transportation will be more easier & un-used bicycle will be re-used effectively.
I hope project go well and be the first person using Ap after release.
Do not forget make it real in Japan (I live here) ❤
Pages:
Jump to: