Pages:
Author

Topic: Live Betting vs Online Betting - page 6. (Read 687 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 19, 2018, 03:48:41 AM
As far as I know live betting isn't legal most of country. Although online betting also illegal but they can't control it. So I think better option for betting or gambling on online. There is many trusted online betting site, you can choose from them. Especially betting with crypro-currency is more easy now. You can live betting fairly if it's legal on your country. Otherwise there might be problem. Eventually I will support online betting if you are interested on betting. However I have not much experience about betting, just observing how to work on it. But I think it's bit risky from trading.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 19, 2018, 02:52:37 AM
It depends on the gambling regulation in each country because if the state prohibited gambling then the only choice is to use online betting and I think people will prefer to use online betting. Besides that, people don't have to go to the places, and they can watch the result by online, and this will reduce the expenses to go to that place. I prefer online betting too although I join with my friend to place the bets because he is familiar with the betting in sports.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 01:20:26 AM
i'm much more of a live betting guy, i love the people shout whenever they're winning or losing but i like to bet online also i'm betting on football and basketball, i'm using vodds.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 01:59:59 AM
What are your Pros and Cons in live betting and online betting?? which you prefer to bet.
for me live betting is much more excitement because you can see live who you put your bet especially when we're talking about betting in racing but it's more convenient to bet online,
Excitement vs Convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: