Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE] [LAUNCH] CaesarionCoin XJC | POW/POS | SHA256 | Know Your History! - page 3. (Read 10501 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
No Suitable Inputs

When you have a single or multiple large blocks and send a transaction mid stake accrual what this does is reset the staking process for those large blocks. As the max stage age is 23 days, it will not start to stake the block for another 23 days.

A workaround maybe to send the coins to another wallet to stake and then return afterwards (I am going to try this with the premine to see what happens).

Any new coins added to your wallet will stake in 23 hours and should only create a stake once every 23 days (transferring coins may not work in creating any duplicate stakes in that period).

The sending coins will obviously only affect the blocks that coins are sent from so the rest should stake ok, but if you have one or two large blocks and send coins then this will reset the staking of those large blocks.

Hope that clears it up. Best thing to do obviously is keep mining and any new blocks will accrue stake.

Smiley
Anyone know why my coins don't stake?

http://prntscr.com/c5tluy
Takes 24hrs I believe to start to stake

Yes it's 23 hours to start, normally stake will complete in 2-3 days depending on how many people are staking of course. Maximum stake time is 23 days which means people can leave their wallets and stake them every 14 days if they want, ultimately though when the POW ends in 20 years leaving a wallet staking daily would be best for the network.

I've requested an IPO with Yobit for 34 million coins to raise money towards the project including to fund the implementation of an android and possibly IOS wallet depending on funds raised. Also may look into having a community design competition for the official branding for the coin, it's values, slogan and everything else to raise the awareness of a history left largely untold.

Im concerned that Cryptorex is deliberately devaluing the coin on their exchange in order to accrue coins so therefore cannot recommend trading on that platform. The proposed ICO at Yobit is for a start value of 230 sats, this may very well go higher on trading, I will update you when I hear back from them about the ICO or direct coin listing.

Still no stake and it still says "no suitable inputs are found".

Which wallet are you using and what is your balance?
Have you run checkwallet / repairwallet to ensure your balance is available correctly?
Thanks

Windows wallet. 352k. I have not run any commands. I can't see any reason why I would need to run any commands. I can send funds fine. I noticed that there are no stakes on POSwallet last I looked, too.

Personal Wallet
My personal wallet is staking fine. Synch took a few seconds to catch up to the lastest block. These are running at blocks of 750 each after the split. So this is running fine.

Premine Wallet
Synch was again short and to the same block count as the first one. I've loaded up the premine wallet where it has split the large premine into two large blocks, the age should have been two days now however it has reset to age 0 when the stake age was already 1 day yesterday (this is actually very annoying as a stake maybe lost). I am presuming your block has split into two larger blocks and not successfully staked.

I am going to reboot and leave open my wallet for a while to see if the staking info changes, if not I will look into what's causing the problem.

There may be a glitch in that sending coins resets the coin staking (that's the only thing I can think of) as I have send through coins for translations - I havnt sent coins using the other wallet)

I will report back on my findings tomorrow, if you experience any more problems let me know, normally the no suitable inputs is relating to mining connecting to the wrong port?

When did you last send coins and did it reset your coin age to 0?
Activity: 20
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 504

Yes it's 23 hours to start, normally stake will complete in 2-3 days depending on how many people are staking of course. Maximum stake time is 23 days which means people can leave their wallets and stake them every 14 days if they want, ultimately though when the POW ends in 20 years leaving a wallet staking daily would be best for the network.

I've requested an IPO with Yobit for 34 million coins to raise money towards the project including to fund the implementation of an android and possibly IOS wallet depending on funds raised. Also may look into having a community design competition for the official branding for the coin, it's values, slogan and everything else to raise the awareness of a history left largely untold.

Im concerned that Cryptorex is deliberately devaluing the coin on their exchange in order to accrue coins so therefore cannot recommend trading on that platform. The proposed ICO at Yobit is for a start value of 230 sats, this may very well go higher on trading, I will update you when I hear back from them about the ICO or direct coin listing.

Have you run checkwallet / repairwallet to ensure your balance is available correctly?
Thanks

Windows wallet. 352k. I have not run any commands. I can't see any reason why I would need to run any commands. I can send funds fine. I noticed that there are no stakes on POSwallet last I looked, too.

Thanks

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Updated thread and received the coins! Thanks
Payments Made

The following payments have been made today.

16 August 2016 - Dutch translation payment - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 15b6d57c2140a26aa15b4a72ec894d488a3f0f56a432bce2d271d13c5e2e6e04
16 August 2016 - Italian translation payment - 10,000 (POS1) - tx: 473c06b500fcddf637e74ee2a5703a869ab4ece5c226f05c5421ddba663dd183

Please ensure all other translations are updated to the latest OP to receive payments. Thank you.
Activity: 154
Staked already, nice number. Go CaesarionCoin...

ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520

Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Nce name of the coin CaesarionCoin.Hello I can translate your intro in Filipino Language.Reserve my slot.Thank you.

Activity: 378
Hi dev, i didn't received the payment for the translation yet, how much time will that take?
Anyway I received the payment from the faucet xD

Can you please make sure, as I have said a number of times, that the additional translations have the new data in please before payment. Thank you!
ok sorry, I did not see the new additions, Italian translation updated, and congratulations for the idea of the expentidure list, with it anyone can see what are you doing with the premine  Cheesy
Activity: 154
got a small amount of activity on https://www.cryptorex.com/trade/XJC/BTC

Selling for 10sat? Not a good idea. I hope this coin will get better exchange rate.
Hi dev, i didn't received the payment for the translation yet, how much time will that take?

Can you please make sure, as I have said a number of times, that the additional translations have the new data in please before payment. Thank you!
Activity: 378
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
thefudpool.com|[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: