Pages:
Author

Topic: Live my life as a mod - page 3. (Read 608 times)

staff
Activity: 2408
Merit: 2021
I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.
November 30, 2023, 05:12:46 AM
For once this topic is not going to be a topic of a member complaining about a moderator, but of a moderator complaining about the members of his section.

I could have written this topic in the Staff section, but fearing the lack of answers and finding the subject interesting to get as many opinions as possible, I'm posting it here.

A few reminders :
I'm too lazy to find the exact quote, but Theymos said "the aim of this forum is to be as free as possible".
Free of speeeech.
Voltaire: "I don't agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for you to have the right to say it."

I agree with all that. And I was trying to moderate as best I could with all these parameters.

Current context :
Since 7/10, the world has fallen further into madness.

User A : a member who has become radicalized and is absolutely against immigration to Europe and can be described as islamophobic. Of course he's a supporter of Israel and its actions.
User B : a negationist member who sees Jewish lobbies everywhere. Of course he's anti-Israel.
User C : an openly zionist member who can't even write the word god (he would write g.d)
User D : a troll alt account that only gives links to extreme right-wing sites that list violent acts committed by arabs or africans.

Mix it all up and let them do for 28 pages in a single topic. Imagine the carnage. Because yes, I have decided not to moderate this topic, or very little.

But this morning you wake up with your head up your ass and see :

Quote from: User C
[...]
on october 7, the amalekites killed approximately 0.1% of the world's jews. to restore the balance, 0.1% of the world's mahometans must be killed.
g.d's law is clear, the sources are multiple :
exodus 21:23 to 25 : כְּוִיָּה֙ תַּ֣חַת כְּוִיָּ֔ה פֶּ֖צַע תַּ֣חַת פָּ֑צַע חַבּוּרָ֕ה תַּ֖חַת חַבּוּרָֽה עַ֚יִן תַּ֣חַת עַ֔יִן שֵׁ֖ן תַּ֣חַת שֵׁ֑ן יָ֚ד תַּ֣חַת יָ֔ד רֶ֖גֶל תַּ֥חַת רָֽגֶל וְאִם־אָסֹ֖ון יִהְיֶ֑ה וְנָתַתָּ֥ה נֶ֖פֶשׁ תַּ֥חַת נָֽפֶשׁ
leviticus 24:19 and 20 :  בֶר תַּ֣חַת שֶׁ֔בֶר עַ֚יִן תַּ֣חַת עַ֔יִן שֵׁ֖ן תַּ֣חַת שֵׁ֑ן כַּאֲשֶׁ֨ר יִתֵּ֥ן מוּם֙ בָּֽאָדָ֔ם כֵּ֖ן יִנָּ֥תֶן בֹּֽו וְאִ֕ישׁ כִּֽי־יִתֵּ֥ן מ֖וּם בַּעֲמִיתֹ֑ו כַּאֲשֶׁ֣ר עָשָׂ֔ה כֵּ֖ן יֵעָ֥שֶׂה לֹּֽו
deuteronomy 19:21 : וְלֹ֥א תָחֹ֖וס עֵינֶ֑ךָ נֶ֣פֶשׁ בְּנֶ֗פֶשׁ עַ֤יִן בְּעַ֙יִן֙ שֵׁ֣ן בְּשֵׁ֔ן יָ֥ד בְּיָ֖ד רֶ֥גֶל בְּרָֽגֶל

I'll leave the calculations to those who are interested, but we're still a long way off.

Quote from: User D
[...]
Anyway
Collecting organs from palestinians is called recycling for the environment. It's good for the planet.

I give you access to my account for 5 minutes. What would you do ?
Are there no limits to everything, even here on Bitcointalk ?

(To be clear, I'm not jewish or muslim. I don't believe in any god. I deeply believe that we would live better without religions, but that's not the debate of this topic.)

Edit :
I can't ban an account directly.
The topic in question is already in the off-topic section.
Pages:
Jump to: