Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE] SMARTGAMES - ICO set for 28.08! Last week pre-ICO SALE OPEN 25% OFF! - page 2. (Read 1633 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi dev, just drop you private pm , please could you reserve to me italian translations ? thanks

Got it!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hi dev, just drop you private pm , please could you reserve to me italian translations ? thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I reserve Hindi translation if needed.
BTW, here is an interview abstract on the story of a project:
http://edutainment.tech/smart-games/?p=245&lang=en
I visited the site and joined in facebook and twitter bounty. I have used my email and profile URL of my facebook and twitter account. I want to know, how do I know that I am eligible for the bounty ? Is the any participation list from where I may check my stat of the bounty program ?
35% off sounds cheap. It will be a great profit even immediately after ICO phase. So short term investors will be attracted by the proposal, no doubt

Yes, you are in database for bounty!

So you are keeping the participants name a secret ? It will be better if we can follow up our stat by ourselves.To err is human, so anyone may make mistake. Even the dev team or person who will handle the whole bounty distribution process may make mistake. So it will be a great help if you let us know the current standing/stat of our efforts. BTW thanks for the quick reply

Good point. We will ask to update the system and open lists for access. Just need to mask e-mails, since it is personal information. Will do that by Monday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I visited the site and joined in facebook and twitter bounty. I have used my email and profile URL of my facebook and twitter account. I want to know, how do I know that I am eligible for the bounty ? Is the any participation list from where I may check my stat of the bounty program ?
35% off sounds cheap. It will be a great profit even immediately after ICO phase. So short term investors will be attracted by the proposal, no doubt

So you are keeping the participants name a secret ? It will be better if we can follow up our stat by ourselves.To err is human, so anyone may make mistake. Even the dev team or person who will handle the whole bounty distribution process may make mistake. So it will be a great help if you let us know the current standing/stat of our efforts. BTW thanks for the quick reply
great idea,I will participate on campaigns for promotion  in  Twitter. Thanks dev!

Welcome!
Activity: 361
great idea,I will participate on campaigns for promotion  in  Twitter. Thanks dev!
The team will be experienced enough to create new business-simulation "Organize ICO-Campaign" 😊 I mean in addition to "Create Own IT-Company" and "Open Your Café-Bar" in Business Game Club Startup Stories line.

That is a funny idea Smiley Well, could fit for 'StartUp story' part of BGC catalogue (http://play.ctigames.com)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The team will be experienced enough to create new business-simulation "Organize ICO-Campaign" 😊 I mean in addition to "Create Own IT-Company" and "Open Your Café-Bar" in Business Game Club Startup Stories line.
Activity: 28
Cool add-on on information. Maybe some more info on game-side story?
Activity: 15
In spite of BTC fork information-noise  you've got orders - excellent start. So, 35% discount (pre-ICO sale) will be available till August 12. Ok!
why you don't share the info about this project in this forum?? it will be twice workingif you don't explain it here...

You mean, full copy of ICO site content?

Following that suggestion - tonne of info added here!
why you don't share the info about this project in this forum?? it will be twice workingif you don't explain it here...

You mean, full copy of ICO site content?
Activity: 314
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I've participated on campaigns for promotion in Facebook and Twitter. Thanks dev! Goodluck on this project
The headline project of this ICO - BizWorld - just signed deal with one of the Russia's largest publisher in order to explore target audience together!
I also think the wider translation on different sites & blogs would be useful. And join those who wants Facebook & Twitter links!

Please, read Facebook and Twitter campaign rules on the website!
Pages:
Jump to: