Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE][AIRDROP] BIXBITE (BXB) - Cryptonight Heavy [POW] - page 2. (Read 29035 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
looks like another dead coin  Huh

yes, probably next dead coin Sad
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
looks like another dead coin  Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 3

BXB/ BTC
All good profits
bitexbook.com - providing high-tech and high-quality solutions in the field of crypto-currency.
Key Features:
     • instant replenishment
     • 1 hour output
     • 24-hour verification
The BITEXBOOK platform supports 5 ways to protect access to personal data:
     • e-mail authentication
     • sms-codes
     • Google Authenticator
     • list of white IP addresses
     • list of white wallets
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Hey gang, test mining this coin. All works well including the wallet.  Smiley

I love this algo.

Need to get it on a working exchange ASAP or coin enthusiasm will die  Wink
Activity: 88
I saw on the trading platform that the transaction volume of your token is not high
Do you have any other publicity strategies? After all, no matter how good the project is, it needs to be publicized
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Devs - any news recently?  Huh
Activity: 5
I can not send coin, because not synch after block in gui walet
Activity: 11
no bidding

Deposits are down on the exchange that's why.  Altex.

No coins can be deposited.  I've opened several support tickets and no response.
Activity: 103
Activity: 17
Dead price  Cry
Activity: 8
BXB GUI wallet released!

Great news, I've been waiting for the GUI version! In the near future I will try it in work!

nice))
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
Hiw long to sync the wallet from sratch ? Ryzen 5 CPU and optical fiber web connexion.
It all depends on your Internet, if you have a good Internet, then approximately full sync will be in 30-40 minutes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Hiw long to sync the wallet from sratch ? Ryzen 5 CPU and optical fiber web connexion.
Activity: 11
Hey guys, please give me a hand. I am in trouble with my wallet client. After logging on by username and password, the wallet program kept running to build its height and don't have any stopped signal. So that I can not use demands to check my balance. What problem happened with my local wallet?

I suggest that Dev should create or fix the Bixbite (bxb) wallet soon. Bytheway I recommend you to update your wallet with the lastest version.

You are running bixbited and bixbite-cli right?  Daemon + wallet

Need to run both.

Common sense:  Having issues?  backup [wallet].dat and privkey then delete everything and start over
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hey guys, please give me a hand. I am in trouble with my wallet client. After logging on by username and password, the wallet program kept running to build its height and don't have any stopped signal. So that I can not use demands to check my balance. What problem happened with my local wallet?

I suggest that Dev should create or fix the Bixbite (bxb) wallet soon. Bytheway I recommend you to update your wallet with the lastest version.
Activity: 76
BixBite is now available on mineAllCrypto. Enjoy!

Mining BXB with cryptnight_heavy algo :

• Stratum  : bxb.mineallcrypto.com:7686
  • User     : YOUR_BXB_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• XMR-STAK   : .\xmr-stak.exe --currency cryptonight_heavy -o bxb.mineallcrypto.com:7686 -u bxc5D3tsAGJhcpVnkn2jLCQPWyWA5svWJj4i677kLTeAMTQhQtA4gu8Uh5uf4jZq7oTA2KKyKnxoQCb Nao7hHXRS1RBEednD7 -p x
Activity: 10
How i got bxb?
Activity: 251
Activity: 476
Good day. I find this coin very promising with Cryptonight heavy. I would like to ask and wonder if there might be bounties or pay for work that I can do to earn more coins instead of mining?

I would also be grateful to participate their bounty campaign just in case they made one. This is over qualified for my own requirements when looking for a good airdrop or new coin/token to invest. That is why it is way better.
Pages:
Jump to: