Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】 - page 20. (Read 6020 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
This platform is really game changer. It is convicing!

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

Thank You very much for kind words, I am very happy that You went through project and understand everything correctly. I hope everyone will do it - read our whitepaper/onepager, You perfectly described what we are doing and going to do!

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Yeah I reviewed your project deeply. Hope you will be successful.

Thank You very much! Please everyone look into Whitepaper and prepare for Pre-sale. This is gonna be huge!
Activity: 420
Merit: 44

First of all, we have admit that this project is solving a real problem. Also platform is already ready and they launched beta version; this is another positive point.

ICO doesn’t have minimum cap because platform is ready. They make ICO for internet of goods and services blockchain, develop a decentralised marketplace builder, develop ICO platform for marketplace fundraising and expation to worlwide. This is why hard cap is $50M.

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

I hope search engines and social media plaforms will unblock crypto ads when they see companies which are meet advertisers and publishers like CryptoMarketAds.

Thank You very much for kind words, I am very happy that You went through project and understand everything correctly. I hope everyone will do it - read our whitepaper/onepager, You perfectly described what we are doing and going to do!

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

Thank you! Just made a new post called 17 days left! - https://medium.com/@info_85454/17-days-left-f5a0541480c6

It goes over the project and its aims in a few, concise paragraphs.  Smiley
Activity: 651
Merit: 117
EscrowDapp.com

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool

I seem to have read (I don't know where) that you have already invested a lot of money in development (YOUR money!)

If you confirm, this shows the change in the dynamics of the crypto market.

Previously, teams arrived with projects that were sometimes unrealistic and required investment and trust... and often failed!

Today, start-ups are showing more and more very correct MVPs and NEXT are applying for funding

It's much healthier

Yes we invested our money to develop our first product.  Cool Which is launched already: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I seem to have read (I don't know where) that you have already invested a lot of money in development (YOUR money!)

If you confirm, this shows the change in the dynamics of the crypto market.

Previously, teams arrived with projects that were sometimes unrealistic and required investment and trust... and often failed!

Today, start-ups are showing more and more very correct MVPs and NEXT are applying for funding

It's much healthier

Also company want  to list CMA  on major exchanges soon and this is possible because token is very useful.

Hi kriptokar! The CryptoMarketAds marketplace works just as intended! We are hosting more than 50+ various crypto advertising and marketing offers on our marketplace in under 10 days! People are recognising the need for most:

1) All crypto coin and security/utility token projects;
2) Blockchain projects;
3) Mobile and computer apps/dapps;
4) News/trading/exchange/investment/analytics websites;
5) Credit card companies (Monaco, Wirex etc.), gift cards;
6) Merchandise (crypto bling, clothing, cups etc.) shops;
7) New media, social media and forums sites for crypto users;
Cool Cool Online (domains, info, wallets, hosting, VPNs, training, education etc.) and offline (real estate, cars, precious metals etc.) shops accepting cryptocurrencies;
9) Mining companies selling hardware and mining pools;
10) Shows and podcasts;

businesses have stumbled upon multiple scam attempts, frauds, questionable quality offers and they sure have spent a lot of time searching for cost-effective services for their needs in regards to advertising and marketing. There is no such marketplace available in the market at the moment and there are thousands of thousands of:

1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;

On top of offering a shared environment for these two major sides, we are going to develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services, and 2 new products:
1) Decentralised Marketplace Builder (DMB);
2) ICO platform for marketpalce fundraising.

For more info you can read a detailed introduction to the blockchain and the two new products on our official whitepaper. I also covers the roadmap, the eco-system, the marketing strategy, use of funds, token distribution and many other aspects of the project. I invite you to have a look at it here - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

Also, if even corporations will allow someday to place ads, we will not be competitors because our channels allow people reach community through trusted community members. It's more effective than buying ads.  Cool
Activity: 651
Merit: 117
EscrowDapp.com

Here is a short insight in our development.

8 days in and 50 NEW services on the CMA Marketplace! - https://medium.com/@info_85454/8-days-in-and-50-new-services-on-the-cma-marketplace-8a146e41045a
We are growing so rapidly! Take a look guys and girls: https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

Also crypto projects be ready for our Pre-sale and reserve tokens for cheapest price to use in July on our marketplace!!! https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ <-- Subscribe for Pre-ICO.
I just published an extensive article covering a multi-layer scam individual or group!

''In less than 24 hours I have been a witness to a multi-layer scam attempt from a person who is impersonating the well-known crypto YouTuber Louis Thomas proving the value https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ project is putting on the table!

I will go step-by-step how it happened by posting screenshots of the interaction with the scammer who impersonated Louis Thomas. I would like to mention that I have personally seen him join many crypto Discord servers where he/she is publicly offering crypto project reviews on YouTube, and if you are interested you should write a PM. This has been going on way before the official launch of the CMA project.''

Here is the link to the article - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31

BE AWARE and let Louis Thomas know about this!

Damn.
This was unexpected, this just proves that scammers are around every corner.

Nice catch!

Thank you! I could go on and on with these kind of posts. We have been bombarded with offers on Telegram from people who can get us listed on Forbes, Cointelegraph, Investment etc sites for thousands of dollars, but you have to believe in them without any proof that they will deliver the results after you have made a 50% payment.

Our marketplace solves this problem and in addition we save you time ans stress for you wont have to look around the internet for potential service offers.

We want everyone in the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO industry to use our marketplace for the following services:
1) Twitter, Instagram accounts who have gathered a crypto and investor follower base;
2) Medium and Steemit publishers publishing crypto related content;
3) Announcers on Discord servers and Telegram groups;
4) YouTube content producers for announcing crypto projects and/or reviewing them;
5) Facebook pages and groups which revolve around the crypto space;
6) Personalities and groups on LinkedIn who have got crypto connections;
7) Reddits who are active on crypto sub-reddits;
Cool Cool Advisors looking for the next project to share their expertise, knowledge and wisdom too;
9) Website owners who are selling ad-banners, articles and publications of all sort;
10) People who have amassed a list of crypto users who have subscribed to newsletters;
11) Bitcointalk users selling their signature place;
12) ICO listing sites;
+ more
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I just published an extensive article covering a multi-layer scam individual or group!

''In less than 24 hours I have been a witness to a multi-layer scam attempt from a person who is impersonating the well-known crypto YouTuber Louis Thomas proving the value https://www.cryptomarketads.com/ project is putting on the table!

I will go step-by-step how it happened by posting screenshots of the interaction with the scammer who impersonated Louis Thomas. I would like to mention that I have personally seen him join many crypto Discord servers where he/she is publicly offering crypto project reviews on YouTube, and if you are interested you should write a PM. This has been going on way before the official launch of the CMA project.''

Here is the link to the article - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31

Damn.
This was unexpected, this just proves that scammers are around every corner.

Nice catch!

Great article, Thank You for making it!

Thank you! It is beyond ridiculous for how long time it has been going on. I have been talking with various crypto projects owners about this issue just now and they are aware of it and they have been aware of it for a rather long time. I have no doubt we have got a product the crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO industry needs.

This is the most recent cnversation with Continuous from Bountycloud.io:

''
Artis: ''Yes, we are solving real problems in the crypto and blockchain space. For example, take a look at this article  I just published - https://medium.com/@info_85454/louis-thomas-impersonator-trying-to-scam-the-cma-project-a7e792cdfa31
Louis Thomas impersonator trying to SCAM the CMA!''

Continuous: ''Oh that's not new though
You're gonna get at least 100 more Louis Thomas as you run your crowdsale
They are literally everywhere''

Artis: ''Thats the piont, it keeps happening and this is just one instance. Our marketplace is made for the crypto and blockchain market, because there is no such product available. And we know that this industry is only going to get bigger in the upcoming years
We will also develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services!

And two new products;
1. Decentralised Marketplace Builders
2. ICO platform for Marketplace fundraising

Our Growth strategy is simple - to get listed on as many top exchanges as possible, Binance being the minimum.
Our marketplace offers Escrow, in-built chat.
We have yet to launch the official Bounty Programme and we are already full with various services available - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace''

Continuous: '' I definitely agree, it's only going to get bigger in the upcoming years! And I love the fact you're tackling an idea which hasn't been yet, I'm getting tired of seeing 10 new tokens every day coming out, all with the same purpose as existing tokens/coins on the market.
I really love it! I'll definitely recommend it to friends! Having their services for community support in there would be great.
Even my company (Blockboost) adding our services in there would be great!''

Great article, Thank You for making it!
Isn't 10 Million USD in Funding too much for this type of project? There are many IT company that can make a similar website for less than 20K USD in development fee. While listing fees won't cost you more than 1 Million USD in Binance

Hello pinoycash! Thank you for your interest in the CMA project. I recommend you read the whitepaper to find out more about the (Internet of Goods and Services) blockchain and two additional products (Decentralized Marketplace Builder and ICO platform for Marketplaces) we are going to develop - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

If you take a look at our ECO-system you will see that getting listed on as many top exchanges world-wide is part is a crucial - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/css/images/eco.svg

We will also expand globally with offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America.

You can find the Road-map of our project in the 22. page on the whitepaper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Marketplace BETA testing is LIVE! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.new#new

Rewards:
* We will pay 1000 CMA tokens for reporting a small bug
* We will pay 5000 CMA tokens for reporting a medium bug
* We will pay 10000 CMA tokens for reporting a big bug
* We will pay 500 CMA tokens for completing all steps successfully without finding bugs
* When You complete our orders successfuly, You will also get general Bounty payout as bonus: 10000 CMA

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I just visited this thread and saw but there is something that makes me interesting that on the first page says NO SOFT CAP. How did this project work without any funds from interested investors from this project? whether this project will succeed in achieving what they want. sorry I asked a question that some people might have asked.

We are self-funding our first CMA marketplace, but we need funds to grow further in rapid way.

No Soft-cap just means, that contributors are protected that project will be continued after any ICO result. Meaning if we will not reach our 1st target, we will continue project with all funds we have got from contributors.

Though funds are needed to get into biggest exchanges, develop 3 new products, get into new markets and do massive marketing.

It makes sense and it is interesting that a project develops their project with large initial funding. indeed, It's very necessary to re-fund to further develop this project in the future. Will this development take a little longer? How many times?

We aim to cover all the stages, but in any case we do not have a full reach, it would mean that some of the intended development would take a little longer to achieve. It is difficult to predict in specific numbers because during the ICO period we are certainly going to acquire useful contacts and new opportunities.

A good answer to convince people and not give a definite time from the long journey of this project but some investors will be more interested in seeing developments every week. it will ensure the active development team of this project. Good luck with all your designs and teams.

Hi iphone5s! I am aware of the importance of keeping your contributors, community and supporters up-to-date as frequently as possible. I think the by minimum there should be one update post about the development every day. Even if it is the smallest bit, which happens to every company, but still an update with the step taken forward by the company. I currently focus on delivering one article on all social media per day as a minimum.

We are currently approached by various interested business owners and business men who would like to do business with us and are heavily interested in the sector we are getting into.

This is a good up-to-date article I would recommend anyone to read who recognises the vast potential our project holds and the sector we re entering in - Should you invest your marketing budget for ads on crypto media websites in 2019?

Thank you for your response. I will continue to see new things from this project every recent update.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Isn't 10 Million USD in Funding too much for this type of project? There are many IT company that can make a similar website for less than 20K USD in development fee. While listing fees won't cost you more than 1 Million USD in Binance

In view of all these efforts, it is obvious that you are very motivated!
I see you're publishing on Medium, let me give you some advices:

- it would be better to publish on a specific blog linked to your marketplace, this will give added value to your site (here, you bring traffic to Médium!)

- request translations of your articles into the main languages of the crypto ecosystem: Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Indonesian)

European languages will bring you an average but very professional audience, Asian and Russian versions will offer you volume and traffic.

Moreover, "translation" services should be added to your marketplace, my 2 cents

Great input, Thank You very much! We will do it!

We just opened BETA testing Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.new
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

In view of all these efforts, it is obvious that you are very motivated!
I see you're publishing on Medium, let me give you some advices:

- it would be better to publish on a specific blog linked to your marketplace, this will give added value to your site (here, you bring traffic to Médium!)

- request translations of your articles into the main languages of the crypto ecosystem: Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Indonesian)

European languages will bring you an average but very professional audience, Asian and Russian versions will offer you volume and traffic.

Moreover, "translation" services should be added to your marketplace, my 2 cents
Pages:
Jump to: