Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴【✅LIVE】CRYPTOMARKETADS.COM【OVER 50k USERS NOW✅】 - page 7. (Read 6020 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 26
Can you release a token right away on a Binance chain? If you say that tokens were sent only to exchange, and you will make another contract. It will attract attention. In addition, there is already experience in conducting the first IEO on Binance dex.

Are you for real ?
Getting in Binance means instant success and also costs huge amount of money.

what proves that the idax exchange is a scam? I was very surprised to hear this bad news I often make exchanges on the IDX and there is no problem, I really do not believe that the IDAX is a scam but I will monitor it whether it is serious or not

Did you even read, bro? Read the article , there much more than just suspicions. This is going public and there is a good chance that it will go viral. That means that people who trade there will withdraw money! If they all so shady there also is a possibility that they dont have the liquidity to back up their customers funds and if you hesitate you can lose all of your funds.

Just get out and go to legit exchange instead.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
what proves that the idax exchange is a scam? I was very surprised to hear this bad news I often make exchanges on the IDX and there is no problem, I really do not believe that the IDAX is a scam but I will monitor it whether it is serious or not
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Can you release a token right away on a Binance chain? If you say that tokens were sent only to exchange, and you will make another contract. It will attract attention. In addition, there is already experience in conducting the first IEO on Binance dex.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255

This is a very serious accusation. I would like to have more specifics about this fact. Something must necessarily say the exchange. All the same, the conflict has 2 sides. But I think that the project managers have thought up everything with a good quality than to publish this article.

More evidence will come out soon. It is us and 7 companies, that have also recently been scammed by IDAX, working on this problem.

will You  inform us about the decisions of the working group? And in general, what is the point. Why does the exchange buy (take) tokens with its bots? To influence the price that will be formed at the auction?

They simulate all sales to get sold all project tokens in a short time. So new project see it and want to do IEO there. They repeat the same with each project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

This is a very serious accusation. I would like to have more specifics about this fact. Something must necessarily say the exchange. All the same, the conflict has 2 sides. But I think that the project managers have thought up everything with a good quality than to publish this article.

More evidence will come out soon. It is us and 7 companies, that have also recently been scammed by IDAX, working on this problem.

will You  inform us about the decisions of the working group? And in general, what is the point. Why does the exchange buy (take) tokens with its bots? To influence the price that will be formed at the auction?
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

Congratulations! Crypto Market Ads ICO rating by ICOnow 83/100.

Business: 17/20
Product readiness: 3/5
White Paper: 10/10
Roadmap: 7/10
Legal: 4/5
Team: 18/20
ICO terms: 2/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 18/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email ([email protected]).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

IDAX has officially announced that XCT will be listed in early July and this is very good news for all of us and XCT will go to the moon.
helo comrade, what are you talking about what is xct, isn't this ann CMA project maybe you are wrong, this is really not good for me to see you should immediately fix this, and this is really off-topic, here is specifically discussing cma

I am really sorry about my posting, I am wrong to post here, here should be discussed about CMA. Wink
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

IDAX has officially announced that XCT will be listed in early July and this is very good news for all of us and XCT will go to the moon.
helo comrade, what are you talking about what is xct, isn't this ann CMA project maybe you are wrong, this is really not good for me to see you should immediately fix this, and this is really off-topic, here is specifically discussing cma

Big announcements about the future development for the Crypto Market Ads coming soon!

1.You will learn more about the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign;
2.Improvement in the marketplace;
3.IEO results;
4.Future development plans and more!

TOP reason to buy the CMA coin now!

1) The CMA marketplace https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
is a place for more than 570+ various crypto project advertising and marketing services as of today!;
2) All marketplace publishers will be able to lock-up to 5,000,000 CMA token to get 50% discount on fees; (1000 publishers locking up 5 mil CMA = 5,000,000,000 — half of our supply) and 1000 publishers is a very small fraction of the whole market!;
3) CMA coin also will give access and will be used on new products. (New blockchain for marketplaces, visual decentralized marketplace builder and ICO platform for marketplaces.);
4) CMA coin will be swapped to the new blockchain main coin;
5) We will get into the biggest exchanges and will make a partnership with Crypto.com, as this is part of our ecosystem!

3 ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS:

1. Custom blockchain for marketplaces (Internet of Goods and Services);
2. Decentralized Marketplace Builder (drag & drop system);
3. ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

For more info read our Whitepaper :
https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/

Connect with us here:
Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd

I am always waiting for good news from CMA especially with this big announcement going to be something special for me I hope CMA in the future will be high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44

Big announcements about the future development for the Crypto Market Ads coming soon!

1.You will learn more about the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign;
2.Improvement in the marketplace;
3.IEO results;
4.Future development plans and more!

TOP reason to buy the CMA coin now!

1) The CMA marketplace https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
is a place for more than 570+ various crypto project advertising and marketing services as of today!;
2) All marketplace publishers will be able to lock-up to 5,000,000 CMA token to get 50% discount on fees; (1000 publishers locking up 5 mil CMA = 5,000,000,000 — half of our supply) and 1000 publishers is a very small fraction of the whole market!;
3) CMA coin also will give access and will be used on new products. (New blockchain for marketplaces, visual decentralized marketplace builder and ICO platform for marketplaces.);
4) CMA coin will be swapped to the new blockchain main coin;
5) We will get into the biggest exchanges and will make a partnership with Crypto.com, as this is part of our ecosystem!

3 ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS:

1. Custom blockchain for marketplaces (Internet of Goods and Services);
2. Decentralized Marketplace Builder (drag & drop system);
3. ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

For more info read our Whitepaper :
https://www.cryptomarketads.com/CMA_whitepaper.pdf

https://www.cryptomarketads.com/

Connect with us here:
Telegram: https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Due to different time zone I missed this IEO.When I got up and log
 in to my idax,it was over
This project is sold very quickly and only takes over an hour to finish this project. I think if they can sell more then you will have the opportunity to participate because this is a very good project and their marketing strategy is really effective so many investors have the right choice when invest in this project. I believe that after this success we will soon see the CMA coin listed on other top exchanges so if you have missed the opportunity to join the IEO, be patient because you will have a second chance to invest in this coin
very cool friends, what you say can happen, I also see the CMA project community very fast developing. I don't care about that. because I really want to see how the product of this project is published ...

Let's wait for their development in the future, CMA is a promising project so it's worth it for us to follow.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
This project is sold very quickly and only takes over an hour to finish this project. I think if they can sell more then you will have the opportunity to participate because this is a very good project and their marketing strategy is really effective so many investors have the right choice when invest in this project. I believe that after this success we will soon see the CMA coin listed on other top exchanges so if you have missed the opportunity to join the IEO, be patient because you will have a second chance to invest in this coin
very cool friends, what you say can happen, I also see the CMA project community very fast developing. I don't care about that. because I really want to see how the product of this project is published ...

This is definitely the next round for IEO sales, indeed the CMA project can be said that success is currently sold out in a short time.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

It's a pity when this is the best IEO with fast sales, maybe the team will do the next round again in another exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Pages:
Jump to: