Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE][NO ICO] Welcome to new platform for all token developers and Airdrops - page 3. (Read 19248 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Your website seems not good. Bcos i can't register Sad
Please fix it ASAP
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 40
einax.com
The voucher binding function is unique and can be useful for a wide variety of applications

What sort of fees will apply once the BETA phase is over for listing new assets?

We actually have no plans to apply any additional fees before markets go live (we may adjust withdrawal fees to stay 0-sum on withdrawals).
As we launch ETH and BTC trading pairs we will likely to introduce 0.1% maker/taker fees. New token listings are likely to remain free for a long time since we need to remain competitive. Our main focus right now is of course customer support and quality of service for both - token devs and users..
At least this is our current plan, but nothing is set in stone. We are still talking to few token developers and yet to list first live token.

Also we had to bump Token withdrawal fees to 0.0005 ETH this morning. ETH withdrawal fees remains 0.0001 ETH
copper member
einax.com
I don't get enough information about the WT on your website. Can you give more information about the welcome token? How's the price and what's the importance of the token? In addition, do you have no plan for a bounty?  Huh

Welcome Token is ERC20 Token created with sole purpose of testing Einax features. It has no market value, and it is unlikely WT will ever be listed on any platform. The only use case of WT is to try out Einax features without depositing actual ETH. You can register a couple accounts, receive some WT and try creating vouchers/airdrop to get familiar with our features.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
The voucher binding function is unique and can be useful for a wide variety of applications

What sort of fees will apply once the BETA phase is over for listing new assets?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Seems very unique features & usable. Well, I'm excited to wait progress in this project. Keep it up :-D
Activity: 72
I don't get enough information about the WT on your website. Can you give more information about the welcome token? How's the price and what's the importance of the token? In addition, do you have no plan for a bounty?  Huh
copper member
einax.com
a new way to distribute tokens, something interesting did not come up before with this I'll try to help you in testing the innovations

Thank you! We are also actively looking for Token developers who would agree to get listed on our platform and try creating airdrops.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
a new way to distribute tokens, something interesting did not come up before with this I'll try to help you in testing the innovations
copper member
einax.com
for something free, and without an ICO, let me guess, this project has a mission to get as fast as possible by not making ICOs and all the complexity, and building as many communities as you can, but I like, even though the ERC20 transaction costs are quite expensive, but this project is able to balance income, great

The project is currently in beta. This means we still have a lot of things to tune (mobile version is still in development, we still need to fine-tune of website visuals and some other features).
Withdrawal fees are likely to be increased as well, but not dramatically.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
for something free, and without an ICO, let me guess, this project has a mission to get as fast as possible by not making ICOs and all the complexity, and building as many communities as you can, but I like, even though the ERC20 transaction costs are quite expensive, but this project is able to balance income, great
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC

The current fee is 0.0001 ETH for any withdrawal.- it's fixed 0.0001 fee.

Such a fee is the limit of a dream Shocked Wink

copper member
einax.com

You will conduct a network test?

If you are talking about code review of smart contracts - we will conduct a code review of everything we list on our platform.

We are doing all the test work indoors (we have QA team, automated testing, unit testing - the usual stuff). In addition, as soon as we publish einax API we are planning to launch testnet.einax.com where we will host einax website clone attached to testnets so bot devs could practice before going live.

Who pays for the test work? Do you have enough money to apply this in practice?
Very rarely it happens, You do not ask for money in advance.

We have a pretty decent budget, more than enough to finish developing exchange this year and go on for another year at the same pace.
At this moment our whole team is working full time and we are not planning to change this any time soon.
We believe we won't be in need of additional money any time soon, and by the end of next year, we hope to start making money as any traditional exchange does.

Regarding withdrawal fees:

The current fee is 0.0001 ETH for any withdrawal. It does not matter what token you want to withdraw - it's fixed 0.0001 fee.
We are planning to keep this fee as long as we can, but it is likely we may need to adjust it in case network fees spike.
We could, of course, made 0 fees as a marketing move, but we don't want people to start abusing our service.
copper member
einax.com
Correct me if I'm wrong:
What are you offering is allowing token developers to list their token at your service, deposit some tokens and allow other users to receive a share in this deposit without making actual on chain transactions?

Yes, this is quite good explanation of what we do. However that's not all. Besides Airdrops we are offering to create single-time redeemable codes to facilitate payments (redeemable vouchers). Coin developers can for example create vouchers to pay bounties.
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
It's a really impressive project.
You will conduct a network test?  Who pays for the test work? Do you have enough money to apply this in practice?
Very rarely it happens, You do not ask for money in advance.
 Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

What will be the fee?
copper member
einax.com
Wow, is this true, maybe later like the Impressio case, the service is already running and people are starting to be interested, after that they leave us all, what is the guarantee if you will not do that

We are not familiar with Impressio's case, it would help me if you could provide a link.

Regarding guarantees - we don't have any incentive to leave because most of new coming Airdrops have little to no market value and closing down wouldn't benefit us at all.
The current service is the backbone for the future altcoin exchange (we are currently developing our proprietary trade engine).
So basically we are willing to provide best possible service and customer support to be able to compete on Cryptocurrency exchange market.
Activity: 28
Well, nice idea btw. What about safety, performance and the key features? Something unique:?
Activity: 392
Merit: 41
This text is irrelevant
Correct me if I'm wrong:
What are you offering is allowing token developers to list their token at your service, deposit some tokens and allow other users to receive a share in this deposit without making actual on chain transactions?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Wow, is this true, maybe later like the Impressio case, the service is already running and people are starting to be interested, after that they leave us all, what is the guarantee if you will not do that
copper member
einax.com
Fees

During BETA all Einax.com services (except ETH and token withdrawals) are free including:
  • Token/Coin listing
  • Deposits
  • All Voucher and Airdrop operations including creation and redemption

Withdrawal fee is the only fee applicable on einax.com an it's comparable to the current Ethereum network fee. Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

in addition to shortening the transaction time, this will be the most interesting thing in this exchange, because the cost only applies to the withdrawal process, then it can be considered cheap, extraordinary

Yes. Basically you can transact within the platform for free. Since usual ERC20 transactions can be quite expensive, especially when we speak about tokens that have little to no market value.
Merit: 1
Fees

During BETA all Einax.com services (except ETH and token withdrawals) are free including:
  • Token/Coin listing
  • Deposits
  • All Voucher and Airdrop operations including creation and redemption

Withdrawal fee is the only fee applicable on einax.com an it's comparable to the current Ethereum network fee. Withdrawal fee should be paid in ETH and is the same for all ETH based tokens.

in addition to shortening the transaction time, this will be the most interesting thing in this exchange, because the cost only applies to the withdrawal process, then it can be considered cheap, extraordinary
Pages:
Jump to: