Pages:
Author

Topic: Living off of Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 1500 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
August 11, 2014, 02:26:21 PM
This summer has been great i literally have been living off of BTC. I'm a program coordinator i work for public schools so we dont work ini the summer. I was able to buy food buy clothes and just today get limited liability insurance without working this summer lol. Course i had to trade them for usd but i cant wait for the day where we pay everything with BTC. I never would've thought in a million years lol

There are quite a few sites accepting bitcoin for food, clothes etc. You should check out www.thebitcoinpage.com. It has a huge list of websites that accept btc (and they keep updating it).
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Now that's a can do attitude!
August 11, 2014, 02:23:50 PM
This summer has been great i literally have been living off of BTC. I'm a program coordinator i work for public schools so we dont work ini the summer. I was able to buy food buy clothes and just today get limited liability insurance without working this summer lol. Course i had to trade them for usd but i cant wait for the day where we pay everything with BTC. I never would've thought in a million years lol

You could just live off the btc though, you had to convert to fiat first, you couldn't just spend the btc as is  Embarrassed
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
August 11, 2014, 02:21:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: