Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOAN] 0.2BTC - Development funds - collateral included - page 2. (Read 1494 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Domains included for escrow:
aboutaeroplanes.com - $9.99 .com value according to godaddy value - PR WORKED ON, old aeroplane blog
aboutmteverest.com - $9.99 .com value according to godaddy value - potential ad revenue
aflweekly.com - $9.99 .com value according to godaddy value
auroracleaningservices.co.uk - $11.99 .co.uk value according to godaddy value
bit-investors.com - $9.99 .com value according to godaddy value
ego-t.co.uk - $11.99 .co.uk value according to godaddy value (5 char)
glendalewindows.co.uk - $11.99 .co.uk value according to godaddy value
joshiestaes.co.uk - $11.99 .co.uk value according to godaddy value
kiryanngopigfarms.com - $9.99 .com value according to godaddy value
lalasalamaltd.co.uk - $11.99 .co.uk value according to godaddy value
onlinemobileshop.in - $9.99 .in value according to godaddy
vegeterianrecipedideas.in - $9.99 .in value according to godaddy

Total value: $141.88
Loan value: around $114 (0.2BTC)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Collateral: godaddy account with 20~ Domains, two of which are premium but I won't count the prices on those

If (when) this changes to altcoins I may be interested.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm also interested in fulfilling this loan depending on the domain names...
Well technically, a domain transfer can not be reverted by the person to which it belonged prior the transfer.
For more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name_registrar#Domain_name_transfer

Can you please list the domains that you are willing to transfer as a collateral ?
Isn't it easy to get these accounts back using social engineering?  I'm not sure if this would be a suitable collateral. Roll Eyes

This is why I am offering direct transfer to the escrow
Domains cannot be recovered once they are transferred according to GoDaddy's TOS Smiley
They are just like bitcoins!

I personally have lost domains, and godaddy cannot do anything about it EVEN if they were stolen which sadly in my case they were...but, life goes on

Moral of the story, domains transfers are irreversible

As for second post, I'm on mobile right now but within 24 hours I'll update the original post for you all
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Well technically, a domain transfer can not be reverted by the person to which it belonged prior the transfer.
For more info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name_registrar#Domain_name_transfer

Can you please list the domains that you are willing to transfer as a collateral ?
I own a bunch of domains as well, tho I'm sure the majority is not worth a penny.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Isn't it easy to get these accounts back using social engineering?  I'm not sure if this would be a suitable collateral. Roll Eyes
Keeping this short and simple

Escrow: for domains yes
Amount: 0.2BTC
Interest rate: Make an offer
Duration: Expected repayment is less than a few days, but to be safe I'll make it a maximum of one week
Collateral: godaddy account with 20~ Domains, two of which are premium but I won't count the prices on those
Standard domain (.com) is $10 I'm quite sure totalling to $200 worth of domains, I'll transfer the not-in-use domains to the escrow

Procedure is I'll have to transfer the domains to escrow, once confirmed receipt coins are sent
After one week and loans are not paid, escrow is more than welcome to send over domains to the lender, you may sell these domains (some are pretty high PR) and get the money back.

The purpose of the loan is for development costs on one of these domains, so I guarantee the return but of course collateral is always necessary for lenders sake.

If you would like a list of domains or proof of ownership, PM me.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: