Pages:
Author

Topic: Loan for Dicebot - page 4. (Read 4003 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
July 12, 2014, 12:36:03 PM
I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.
Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.
Deposited 1'000 Doge, been making a solid 10 doge every hour xD
1% every hour isn't bad.
Good Tongue, keep us updated on your four highest loss streaks and how many times you hit each... If you would be so kind.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2014, 12:27:01 PM
I don't want to test it myself. I want you to prove it to me with math cause you can't make those claims just be cause you feel like it. Also if you knew the laws of statistics and probability you know these claims are impossible.

Just shut up. If you don't want to test it yourself then get off my post, quit spamming.

Deposited 1'000 Doge, been making a solid 10 doge every hour xD

1% every hour isn't bad.
July 12, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
https://fastbluff.com/
July 12, 2014, 09:43:08 AM
Can you show us the math and prove it?
Use your own goddamn math to find out the percentage of a certain streak. I am only saying that if you exercise caution while setting up the bot, you can win more than you lose.

I guess you don't have the math to back up your claim, you can't say it wins more then it loses without the math to back it up.

At a 22 fucking max loss streak the amount of currency you win is more than its losses, test it you dumbass or fuck off this post.

July 12, 2014, 09:35:31 AM
Use your own goddamn math to find out the percentage of a certain streak. I am only saying that if you exercise caution while setting up the bot, you can win more than you lose.

I guess you don't have the math to back up your claim, you can't say it wins more then it loses without the math to back it up.
July 12, 2014, 12:32:38 AM
It is math... are you saying the laws of statistics don't apply to your bot?

can you just shut the fuck up and try it for free and try to prove your point instead of bumping this thread every 10 minutes.

My point is the laws of statistic and probability so he really should be giving us hard numbers and proving to us, which he can't do. It is like a snake oil salesman.

can you just shut the fuck up and try it for free and try to prove your point instead of bumping this thread every 10 minutes.
Thank you... and FastBluff, I never said it was impossible... but the % of it losing is almost astronomical, and if a minimum remaining currency is set then the bot will not be able to lose money. It will gain a lot more than it will lose.

July 11, 2014, 11:21:37 PM

July 11, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
July 11, 2014, 10:55:35 PM
If I were to be able to do that then I would have be botting myself...
But, if they follow my instructions then there is no way that they would loose.

That is impossible to make these claims.
Okay well the chance of it happening is really low...

Again you can't make that claim... math is against you in this.
July 11, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
If I were to be able to do that then I would have be botting myself...
But, if they follow my instructions then there is no way that they would loose.

That is impossible to make these claims.
July 11, 2014, 10:48:45 PM
I don't like gambling on relatively unpopular sites, I feel like they are more likely to be rigged than the bigger ones. When just-dice got shutdown I stopped botting cause I don't trust the rest.

Even so, can you do me the favor of botting with 20 Dogecoin if I give you it? I need some reviews from higher ranking people, with better reps.
July 11, 2014, 10:39:42 PM
I don't have .1 bitcoin nor the means of getting it... I have enough money, but it is all in my bank and I'm only 18.
If you need to buy Bitcoin I'd be happy to sell you some. Selling Bitcoin is my business.
I got a 250$ meijer gift card... cash... and money in my bank.
If you have a lot of btc why don't you try the bot Tongue, even with .1...
July 11, 2014, 10:36:08 PM
If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.

Make a peerbet.org account, bot at the settings i posted above and I will give you 20 doge.
Then post your results continuously...

Sure.  Gimme a few hours so i get home.
July 11, 2014, 10:30:26 PM
If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.

Make a peerbet.org account, bot at the settings i posted above and I will give you 20 doge.
Then post your results continuously...
July 11, 2014, 10:28:55 PM
If you pay for it all,  id be happy to test it out.
July 11, 2014, 10:20:06 PM
I don't have .1 bitcoin nor the means of getting it... I have enough money, but it is all in my bank and I'm only 18.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2014, 09:53:52 PM
why cant you start with .1 bitcoin and make the bot what its work and generate more ? why do you need a loan ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
July 11, 2014, 09:28:52 PM
The bot has been widely tested and it is not really new... we have worked out all the bugs and made many additions to the code.
The fact of the matter is, noone believes that it works.

Can someone just try it and say something positive about it before saying that it probably doesn't work?

The reason no one believes that it works is that what you are suggesting defies mathematics. Unless you've somehow managed to prove probability theory incorrect (which will be massive) and I highly doubt that, the logical conclusion is that in the long term you WILL eventually lose. The only way a bot would ever have +EV would be in a game where the house has a negative edge, but there's a reason they don't do that...
July 11, 2014, 08:54:57 PM
The bot has been widely tested and it is not really new... we have worked out all the bugs and made many additions to the code.
The fact of the matter is, noone believes that it works.

It uses martingale strategy, but you get to set everything. (% of increase, base bet, % to bid on, roll amnt, etc)

Can someone just try it and say something positive about it before saying that it probably doesn't work?

NOTE: I have tried it with my own money, here's what you do. Get 20 Dogecoin, bot 49.5%, 2x increase, and configure the starting bet to make the max loss streak 22.

I WILL FUND SOMEONE'S PEERBET ACCOUNT 20 DOGE IF THEY BOT AND REPORT BACK HOW IT'S GOOD.
Infact, here is the donators only version of the bot... (Even though you can just pay a Dogecoin sat to get it) http://www.mediafire.com/download/5aw8gaazaapcbg2/dicebotfast.jar

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
July 11, 2014, 08:04:55 PM
How about you test the bot for 1 hour, at a safe interval. And tell me if it works or not.

I'd be curious to see what "strategy" this bot uses.

I agree with monbux, I'm not sure your operation is profitable there. Otherwise everybody (including myself) would be doing that ATM.
Gambler's fallacy

Pages:
Jump to: