Pages:
Author

Topic: Loan for house - page 2. (Read 1576 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
May 15, 2014, 12:34:48 PM
Someone please give me their perspective of what they think will happen when an economy collapses.

Do you not see a plausible scenario where an individual that has surpassed the point of return of judgement by his peers that he has nothing left to do in life but prove himself right?

I've experienced several hard proof impossibilities in my life and you can doubt my word if you wish but you're only doubting yourself in the end.
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 15, 2014, 12:28:55 PM
Stop trolling me, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 15, 2014, 07:57:11 AM
Dank wont stop trolling lending section.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
May 15, 2014, 07:33:08 AM
Don't worry dank, life is perfect!
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 15, 2014, 12:19:53 AM
I'm requesting a loan for a house so I can play music for a week before the economy turns to dank and world peace is created in the holly springs area.

In ten days I will release dankcoin and be the richest man in the world.  You see, people are realizing money doesn't do things, we do things.  Money really just slows us down from progressing and evolving as a species.

I'm creating a society around here where people will share with each other and live as a family, as we are all one race on one planet.  I'm going to go house to house and spread the philosophy of exchanging spiritual energy, happiness, peace, instead of greed for material items.

But I would like to rent a house for week or so to become one with myself and prepare myself for when dankcoin launches, the world may or may not be in a state of distress.  At that point I would need to hop on my bike and spread peace through the good ole u s of a.

So a house would really help me prepare spiritually and musically.  I want to create some art for the world, for you, before I take the road.

You will be repaid in sufficient funds of dankcoin and inner peace, which you will make you a very rich person.

I just need assistance as my parents are very anti freewill and I need to be able to have a place to sing and play guitar for the world to hear.

https://soundcloud.com/dankm

We all know the usd has to end at some point so it would really be beneficial for everyone if we contributed as a group to make the transition an easy process for everyone.

We are a family and I hope we can help each other accomplish positive things to result in win win situations.

The government doesn't have to make the transition hard, but I'm unsure if they will try to resist and dictate martial law.  I know the superiors really want heaven but we will see how it plays out, hopefully there doesn't have to be any turmoil.

Any help would be appreciated, whether help getting me a house or musical equipment to upgrade the sound quality.  It will resonate throughout the universe, here is your chance to change the world.

peace and namaste
Pages:
Jump to: