Pages:
Author

Topic: [LOAN] Need 4 BTC loan - long term conditions - page 2. (Read 3481 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hi all,

I need 4 BTC loan with long term, low interest rate.

Repayment: ~0.1 BTC/month

Collateral in PM.

Thank you.
I trust you. It is not a revenge just my opinion. But as I see you will delete it...

Preconception against everybody who has no "valid" collateral.
You should add "and is not trusted in the forum, as per the forum's rule detailed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765"

Reply to your PM:

Sorry, I can't edit it, so I take it here.
And I have a bad feeling. I want a loan and you think I am a criminal and a scammer. Insulting and degrading. I came here with good feeling but it gone.

It is plaintive and sad.

Thank you.
EcuaMobi - thank you for the negative trust.

But you did it without evidence. You just read the topic. For someone it is enough, I understand. But you have preconception.

You never gave me lend, so you do not know I am good or not. And it is obvious I clear the collateral before I make a loan-business - not needed to trust me negatively so please delete it.

I am not a bad person, not a criminal - just want a long-term loan.

There are person here in the forum who get help from me (mainly in translations) so if I can help, I do it. Please help me.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I read it.

I have no "valid" collateral, such as altcoins or any objects to offer as collateral.

Yes, I have "not considered collateral" as my work and my salary and my payroll and my ID and my FB if you want.

Every normal bank accept it, I can scan my documents if it is needed, my monthly salary is ~1 BTC. I want to repay the loan, but I have no other option to make it. As I told, banking is not possible for me, btjcam and others does not validate me for a long time so my only possibility is loan here.

I do not want cheat anybody, I am trustful, I do not want to make scam. I need "money" and I will pay back as soon as possible.

At my past I made a mistake and I want it to repair.

Your negative trust do not help my potential.

OK then if you read it you already know asking for a loan without valid collateral and without trust deserves negative trust.
Now don't PM me anymore. Just lock your thread and if you don't do anything else untrustworthy then I may remove the feedback in a few months.

OK, but you forgot highlight the other facts, please not only things your opinion. I did it with green instead of you.

I just requested a help from the BTC community.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi

But you did it without evidence. You just read the topic. For someone it is enough, I understand. But you have preconception.

You never gave me lend, so you do not know I am good or not. And it is obvious I clear the collateral before I make a loan-business - not needed to trust me negatively so please delete it.

There are person here in the forum who get help from me (mainly in translations) so if I can help, I do it. Please help me.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I read it.

I have no "valid" collateral, such as altcoins or any objects to offer as collateral.

Yes, I have "not considered collateral" as my work and my salary and my payroll and my ID and my FB if you want.

Every normal bank accept it, I can scan my documents if it is needed, my monthly salary is ~1 BTC. I want to repay the loan, but I have no other option to make it. As I told, banking is not possible for me, btjcam and others does not validate me for a long time so my only possibility is loan here.

I do not want cheat anybody, I am trustful, I do not want to make scam. I need "money" and I will pay back as soon as possible.

At my past I made a mistake and I want it to repair.

Your negative trust do not help my potential.

OK then if you read it you already know asking for a loan without valid collateral and without trust deserves negative trust.
Now don't PM me anymore. Just lock your thread and if you don't do anything else untrustworthy then I may remove the feedback in a few months.

you need 4 btc and giving 0.1btc for log time as you will hold btc this is not a small amoumt .
i think no one can give you this bulk amount btc .
because here is a matter of not only of amount that a person hold to give you for land but a matter of trust also .
so i think you are wasting your time in this forum . you should visit at btcjam like sites for this type of loan of bulk amount btc.
but one another thing i want ask you what you will do with this amount of btc .

btcjam does not play - I wait my verification for about 2 months and does not happen nothing.... and the interest rate is very high on the btcjam as I see.

I want to pay my old debt (not connected to cryptocurrencies) where installment does not possible (~3 BTC) - but here it is possible, and I can pay it in installment. ~1 BTC take to cloudmining maybe.

I want a "little" help from you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you need 4 btc and giving 0.1btc for log time as you will hold btc this is not a small amoumt .
i think no one can give you this bulk amount btc .
because here is a matter of not only of amount that a person hold to give you for land but a matter of trust also .
so i think you are wasting your time in this forum . you should visit at btcjam like sites for this type of loan of bulk amount btc.
but one another thing i want ask you what you will do with this amount of btc .
I work, so I have fix income every month.
If that's the case I don't find any reason why you xan get a loan in a bank or a salary loan.
If it is needed I scan my documents.
We really don't need a scan of your papers. What we need is something we can sold. Your identity does not cost that much.
I have some altcoin, not so much and not so high quality.
Alt cons can b used as collaeral but it has to be atleast 120% of value of the loan you are asking.
Banking for me is not possible because of the local laws.
which country are you from?

If you are on the special list in Hungary (KHR - Központi Hitelinformációs Rendszer (Central Credit/Loan Information System)), you can't make any loan officially, does not matter your salary, monthly income, all of the banks will refuse you. - Normally your monthly income/salary is enough as collateral for the bank.

I have no any object to offer as collateral, just my monthly income.

I have ~70 000 MEA (Middle Earth Coin) and ~ 2500 Lanacoin - so it is nothing.

Hungary.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
If that's the case I don't find any reason why you xan get a loan in a bank or a salary loan.
We really don't need a scan of your papers. What we need is something we can sold. Your identity does not cost that much.
Alt cons can b used as collaeral but it has to be atleast 120% of value of the loan you are asking.
which country are you from?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I give you any guarantee you want or I can give you.

We want a guarantee that can be sold for about 4 btc.   Undecided

So it would be illegal for us to provide any kind of banking service to you as well.

So you'll basically get 4 bitcoin and walk away.  If we try and sue with your documents, we'll be labelled as criminals as well.

Not illegal. At the past (5 years ago) I had a bank-loan what had problem (delaying payment - I was "bad deptor"), so nowadays I have no possibility to make a loan in bank all of my country (this is the law).

I do not want make illegal things.

Before Vod " the fastest painter of red colour " paints you, I suggest please close this thread. Reason ? Suppose u took loan and walk away no one is going to spend a lot of money to sue you lol

I do not understand you. Why do you think it? I do not want to go away with the BTC. I want a loan and I want pay it back!
My documents are legal and I am not a criminal!
What should I do to believe me?

Why do you think I lie?

I give you any guarantee you want or I can give you.
Activity: 336

So it would be illegal for us to provide any kind of banking service to you as well.

So you'll basically get 4 bitcoin and walk away.  If we try and sue with your documents, we'll be labelled as criminals as well.

Not illegal. At the past (5 years ago) I had a bank-loan what had problem (delaying payment - I was "bad deptor"), so nowadays I have no possibility to make a loan in bank all of my country (this is the law).

Before Vod " the fastest painter of red colour " paints you, I suggest please close this thread. Reason ? Suppose u took loan and walk away no one is going to spend a lot of money to sue you lol

So you'll basically get 4 bitcoin and walk away.  If we try and sue with your documents, we'll be labelled as criminals as well.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
What type of collateral are you offering? It's best if you can post it here publicly so interested lenders can think about your loan if they think the collateral you are offering is enough.
Hi all,

I need 4 BTC loan with long term, low interest rate.

Repayment: ~0.1 BTC/month

Collateral in PM.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: