Pages:
Author

Topic: loan of .1 til Monday 8/10 (getting $350 pay deposited into account) - page 2. (Read 1270 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Thanks I appreciate it I have never scammed anyone. I am just tryin to get in some action. if nobody answers fine I will wait til monday lol
Activity: 182
this dude is not a scammer, stop busting his balls. OP, offer better collateral and just give it some time. you know how this place works, don't feed the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
you are inactive, unlike me, i just joined in the early 2015.
unless you are reasonable asking for loan and with proven evidence, otherwise we won't be able to check your legitimacy.
my account is NOT a newbie account. look at my join date. i only have negative trust because you just untrusted me. your trust is just as negative as mine. the only thing u have more is a bunch of meaningless posts probably spam. I only post here when im buying/selling/loaning bitcoins and i have had nothing but successful deals here.

back to the non trolls whos got this for me? guaranteed payback
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
what is not reliable? i got a text from my boss yesterday confirming ill have the money in my bank account. I have high reputation on Betcoin and am willing to put up this account here and that account as collateral. I am not a noob ive been here longer then either of the 2 people who have replied in this thread. I know the rules for the loan and im more then willing to oblige. IM a full time college student working on my BA degree at Sacramento State id be willing to show copy of my drivers license as well and my cell phone number to the loaner.

First of all, your account is a newbie account without reputation on forum. And you have got too many negative trust ratings. No one will even think of lending you at least 1 Satoshi too.

If you got a text from your boss that you will get get money in your bank account. Then, you can wait till you receive your money from your boss. Showing any identify proof or anything will not work here.

I suggest you to just lock your thread and stop wasting your and our time .
what is not reliable? i got a text from my boss yesterday confirming ill have the money in my bank account. I have high reputation on Betcoin and am willing to put up this account here and that account as collateral. I am not a noob ive been here longer then either of the 2 people who have replied in this thread. I know the rules for the loan and im more then willing to oblige. IM a full time college student working on my BA degree at Sacramento State id be willing to show copy of my drivers license as well and my cell phone number to the loaner.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
not reliable.
unless you have a better reason, otherwise why you are here?
get a life, and don't ask for loan anymore if just fooling us.
the collateral is either my account here since ive been around for a long time or my Betcoin account was has high rep and high status points. thanks if you are interested 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH is the address, if not, dont troll my thread
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks

It doesn't matter, how much btc are in and out from your btc address and how much old old is your bitcointalk account. You haven't make use of it to make your reputation here.  I have also 300 plus btc in and out on my blockchain wallet.

You must have a collateral to get the loan from here or have a awesome loan history. Then only you can get the loan from the lenders.
I will pay back up to .12 and use this account as collateral. my bitcoin address has had 48 btc in and out of it in the past 5 months. this is where i want it sent. 1AAchQeqJERHvG4NCAcV8JaWXq74z3bJLH

I have high rep on Betcoin and ive been a semi active member here for over a year

let me know, thanks
Pages:
Jump to: