Pages:
Author

Topic: [Loan Req] Between 1 and 2.3 BTC / .30 BTC repaid daily - page 3. (Read 3188 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Ryan,

I'd be more than happy to use escrow. However, you do understand how this loan works right? I'd change my miner payout address to yours (well, the escrow) and you'd recieve my miner output daily.

I just want to make sure you understand exactly whats going on before you get involved.

Ryan, please read the first two posts here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765

What rapeghost is proposing is not collateral.  At any time he can change the payout address back.  Your collateral is not "in-hand".
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Ryan,

Please check your private messages, I've included some relevant information for you.

One more thing, The amount requested is all I need, I do not require any extra as this is for a bill and I'm only requesting what I need.

Thanks

Ryan,

I'd be more than happy to use escrow. However, you do understand how this loan works right? I'd change my miner payout address to yours (well, the escrow) and you'd recieve my miner output daily.

I just want to make sure you understand exactly whats going on before you get involved.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm interested? What collateral have you got, we can use a trusted third party escrow if you don't trust me personally.

Can provide the whole amount you are asking for - maybe more if you have more collateral worth 115% of my loan to you.

Collateral is usually my current RIC holdings

Unless you've got a better idea, I'm open to it
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Hey all,

Looking for between 1 and 2.3 BTC loan.

Loan repaid via miners (Currently mining Riecoin, making approx .3 to .38 BTC/day)

Payments made daily, not at the end.

Offering ~30% on 2.3 BTC loan ($1000 + $300 repaid within 8 days)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a private message for more details.

Trust required, not giving away collateral to anyone with 0 trust. (Not making that mistake again).

Again, payments will be DAILY. If this doesn't work for ya, then don't bother =)

Thanks again

As usual, loan is for bills.
What collateral is it that you're offering?
Hey all,

Looking for between 1 and 2.3 BTC loan.

Loan repaid via miners (Currently mining Riecoin, making approx .3 to .38 BTC/day)

Payments made daily, not at the end.

Offering ~30% on 2.3 BTC loan ($1000 + $300 repaid within 8 days)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me a private message for more details.

Trust required, not giving away collateral to anyone with 0 trust. (Not making that mistake again).

Again, payments will be DAILY. If this doesn't work for ya, then don't bother =)

Thanks again

As usual, loan is for bills.

Pages:
Jump to: