Pages:
Author

Topic: loan request : 0.055 btc (granted) - page 2. (Read 1259 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 14, 2015, 09:22:49 AM
I have 0.05 i can lend out, but i don't think your collateral is valid (i'm not a faucet user, exept freebitco.in, so i might be wrong).

You have an account at skybtc.com, in which you invested BTC 0.05 and it's paying out BTC0.00001667/minute. The BTC 0.05 cannot be extracted, and is just to upgrade your account to be able to claim more BTC every minute...

IF you default, you expect me to "play" this faucet for 0.063/0.00001667 = 3780 minutes = 62 hours = 2.62 days nonstop (24/24, EVERY minute) untill i get my money back, and then give the account back to you???

You do understand, that if you default, i will have to sit behind my pc 12 hours a day for 5 days, clicking a button every minute just to make BTC0.013. If i fall asleep, don't click every minute (on the minute), go to the bathroom, it'll be a lot more...

Do you have any other valid collateral? A decent account without negative trust?
208 satoshi per minute, mate.
however, there are numbers of referrals in my account to boost up the earnings.
you can just click 3 times per 24 hour.
ROI within ~13 1/3 days, you can earn .003 btc every 24 hours.

i have no more account to ask for loan, sorry. creating alt isn't helpful.
let's see if you can grant.

the point of collateral is for it to be easily liquidated by the loaner in the case of a default. emphasis on easily. roi in 13 days of nonstop clicking on a faucet? nowhere close to being valid as collateral.
i did not type my email address on my account, and you can change the password to liquidate it.

i dont think you understand the term "liquidate;" people arent exactly buying up faucet accounts in the digital goods section, if your account hypothetically had neutral trust and decent post quality and was used as collateral, it could easily be sold for ~0.07 in the digital goods section provided a signed message was available within hours. a faucet accounts however, probably wouldnt sell too easily; its not a product thats in demand.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005
July 14, 2015, 09:21:47 AM
the point of collateral is for it to be easily liquidated by the loaner in the case of a default. emphasis on easily. roi in 13 days of nonstop clicking on a faucet? nowhere close to being valid as collateral.

I'm sorry lottery248 but subSTRATA explained my point in better wordings (i'm not a native speaker). I cannot give you a loan with this collateral i'm afraid...

I wish you luck in search for another lender.
legendary
Activity: 1568
beware of your keys.
July 14, 2015, 09:19:17 AM
I have 0.05 i can lend out, but i don't think your collateral is valid (i'm not a faucet user, exept freebitco.in, so i might be wrong).

You have an account at skybtc.com, in which you invested BTC 0.05 and it's paying out BTC0.00001667/minute. The BTC 0.05 cannot be extracted, and is just to upgrade your account to be able to claim more BTC every minute...

IF you default, you expect me to "play" this faucet for 0.063/0.00001667 = 3780 minutes = 62 hours = 2.62 days nonstop (24/24, EVERY minute) untill i get my money back, and then give the account back to you???

You do understand, that if you default, i will have to sit behind my pc 12 hours a day for 5 days, clicking a button every minute just to make BTC0.013. If i fall asleep, don't click every minute (on the minute), go to the bathroom, it'll be a lot more...

Do you have any other valid collateral? A decent account without negative trust?

i did not type my email address on my account, and you can change the password to liquidate it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
July 14, 2015, 09:15:25 AM

legendary
beware of your keys.
July 14, 2015, 09:14:01 AM

Activity: 896
July 14, 2015, 09:08:55 AM

You have an account at skybtc.com, in which you invested BTC 0.04 and it's paying out BTC0.00001667/minute. The BTC 0.04 cannot be extracted, and is just to upgrade your account to be able to claim more BTC every minute...

legendary
beware of your keys.
July 14, 2015, 08:54:48 AM
the loan is granted completely, no more loan needed, now for payback.

collateral: www.skybtc.com faucet account with maximum upgrades. (you may not take the account but you can take the earnings. the earnings is fast enough to get ROI.)
reason: going to buy cards.
repayment date: 22/7/2015
repayment amount: 0.063 btc

i will send you a PM about my account preferences before getting loan.
you should change the password before using it.
if i defaulted, that account is your property until you are satisfied about profits.
you must change the password once again and give me back the account if i repaid.
escrow if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: