Pages:
Author

Topic: Loan Required : 0.45 , Collateral worth 0.6 approx - page 3. (Read 16202 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 111
This loan has technically expired. I would be ok with extending it, knowing that the collateral situation is reliable (and transparent), and if the interest rate is consistent with what was outlined at the start of this thread. At the end of last month Max did ask to extend this loan for another month, yet he only wanted to pay .01 BTC interest for the extended period which is a decrease in interest by 33%. The interest rate is already very low (about .1% a day), so I told him I couldn't accept that, and asked that he keep it at .015 BTC for the month. He hasn't responded to that message from over 4 days ago:

Hey would like to extend the loan again to 31st august with repayment amount of 0.49. I have already messaged darkstar to add additional collateral so you don't have to worry about it

Last two months you did .015 each, and now you want two months for .01?
Hey sorry for the misconception it is till 31st July i always get confused between June and July

Ok, then make the total repayment amount 0.495, and it is consistent with the interest you have given in the previous months (.015 BTC each).

Dealing with max has become quite frustrating and honestly I'd rather just be done with it at this point. DarkStar_, do you want to take over this loan for me? Seeing as you have the collateral, and he seems to be more communicative with you. The total amount he owes me (before July 1st) is 0.48, but I'll settle for 0.475 BTC, and you'll get the full month of July's interest, whatever interest rate you establish with him.

Thanks,
Hatcher
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
I think max might be having issues irl or something. He did respond to my PM and added more collateral (852 stratis, and 118 ETC that's still not sent). Would you be fine with giving him a bit more time? I don't think he's trying to scam or anything. I'll cover any losses you might get from waiting.

Sure, if you can cover any potential losses, I have no problem waiting.

Sounds good, I'll give max a little bit more time before deciding what to do.
I think max might be having issues irl or something. He did respond to my PM and added more collateral (852 stratis, and 118 ETC that's still not sent). Would you be fine with giving him a bit more time? I don't think he's trying to scam or anything. I'll cover any losses you might get from waiting.

Sure, if you can cover any potential losses, I have no problem waiting.
legendary
48 hours have passed and max has been online multiple times (4 times that I've noticed) and he's made no effort to respond to this thread or my PM. At this point the collateral value has fallen well below the repayment amount, and my principal is currently being threatened. This is not the kind of risk I envisioned with such a low interest loan. Please send the collateral to my addresses so I can get what I can from selling it and he can pay the difference when he gets his act together.

Stellar (Bitfinex):

GAWPTHY6233GRWZZ7JXDMVXDUDCVQVVQ2SXCSTG3R3CNP5LQPDAHNBKL

Memo: 2073a71a47cb6fc834 (Necessary to use this as it's an exchange account)

Ripple (Bitfinex):

rLW9gnQo7BQhU6igk5keqYnH3TVrCxGRzm

Tag: 654988408 (Necessary to use this as it's an exchange account)

Dogecoin: DHng9Qr9ehi5VknB5XhB8dLCV7CyfyFBoD

Thanks,
Hatcher

EDIT: For security purposes, I have included a signed message from an address I have used in a previous loan deal:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Hatcher, on Monday June 25th, requesting DarkStar_ to transfer max2607's loan collateral over to me.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1AWjtpZNywzyQywagxWihqJQ3eQYqDov7P
H1sTbsiAzltS34kviiebFD+23/h9lbWRCVkE9XNiy14YADEQSs86V+SyiPu3dMqIYT6PBf5yCg4eaHhTiJa/7bE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The collective value of the collateral for this loan has fallen below .5 BTC. DarkStar, do you still have some collateral to shift over to support this loan? I'm thinking 0.05 BTC should be enough until the loan term comes to an end.

Nope, max's loan with me is actually below 100% value.

Ok. Then I'll give him 48 hours to top up as mentioned earlier in this thread, and if he doesn't do that within that time frame I will ask for the collateral to be transferred to me.

PM sent to max.
legendary
The collective value of the collateral for this loan has fallen below .5 BTC. DarkStar, do you still have some collateral to shift over to support this loan? I'm thinking 0.05 BTC should be enough until the loan term comes to an end.

Nope, max's loan with me is actually below 100% value. (99.9%, but still)
legendary
At max2607's request, this loan has been extended to July 1st with a total repayment amount of .48 BTC.

Noted.
At max2607's request, this loan has been extended to July 1st with a total repayment amount of .48 BTC.
Activity: 135
Merit: 22
Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)
If max is fine with this, I'd also be willing to count some of the collateral they provided for the loans they took from me (now 3.559BTC worth of collateral for a 2.28BTC loan) into this loan in the event that the coins drop, as max wants to avoid liquidation.
Sure why not as long as hatcher doesn't have a problem with it though xvg is going to fall now so me the 3.5 will reduce
legendary
If max is fine with this, I'd also be willing to count some of the collateral they provided for the loans they took from me (now 3.559BTC worth of collateral for a 2.28BTC loan) into this loan in the event that the coins drop, as max wants to avoid liquidation.
I can fill this, no problem.

Similar terms to what the other lending providers stipulate. I would ask that you top up the collateral if the collective value falls below .55 BTC, and if I don't hear from you and the collateral keeps dropping (to below .5 BTC) I would ask DarkStar to sell the collateral (the excess amount above .465 BTC would be returned to you, of course).
I will add more collateral if thr value falls as stated in pm let me know

Ok these are the terms then:

If it falls below .5 BTC you will add collateral to bring it up to at least .55 BTC.
If I ask for more collateral and you don't respond in 24 hours (I will notify you in PM and make a post in this thread for a public timestamp) then I can ask DarkStar to sell the collateral.

If you agree with this, then I'll wait until DarkStar comes online to acknowledge the terms of the loan, and I will send the amount over.
I agree but i need 48 hours to add more collateral as sometimes i don't come online for certain reasons

Ok that's fine. Just try to keep an eye on the collateral yourself so you can send more if it gets to dangerous levels. That way I don't need to ask.

And why do want darkstar to confirm he's just the escrow as i said in pm i will sign a message with all the terms

Reasonable enough. Since I'm going to sleep soon, I can send this over now. Just give me a moment.

EDIT: Sent!
You have to worry about collateral i will surely add more if needed most likely that shouldn't happen but if it does don't worry i got you
Plus here's a signed message
Code:
My loan request was funded by Hatcher and the collateral was escrowed with darkstar.
In case i fail to repay the loan on 1st june i authorise darkstar to send the collateral to Hatcher

1JPHtpKDsZ5ZdS2P1vQb2pqdD4xTcEKFGz
H1WEeAATIQPhsO3BYnuPQ57vMeXZDd3l8Hc+pICvGm/mD/c+VsvwE9JXJybtfNFMK9ZhRei056DI0p79r9u98h4=

I couldn't sign rest of the message because ledger keeps showing an error here's the remaining messasge
This is max2607 , today is 5th may
My loan request was funded by Hatcher and the collateral was escrowed with darkstar.
In case i fail to repay the loan on 1st june i authorise darkstar to send the collateral to Hatcher
Terms :
1. If collateral value falls below 0.5 btc i will be allowed 48 hours to porvide additional collateral
2. I can extend the loan if needed with additional interest to be paid

Similar terms to what the other lending providers stipulate. I would ask that you top up the collateral if the collective value falls below .55 BTC, and if I don't hear from you and the collateral keeps dropping (to below .5 BTC) I would ask DarkStar to sell the collateral (the excess amount above .465 BTC would be returned to you, of course).

If it falls below .5 BTC you will add collateral to bring it up to at least .55 BTC.
If I ask for more collateral and you don't respond in 24 hours (I will notify you in PM and make a post in this thread for a public timestamp) then I can ask DarkStar to sell the collateral.

If you agree with this, then I'll wait until DarkStar comes online to acknowledge the terms of the loan, and I will send the amount over.
I agree but i need 48 hours to add more collateral as sometimes i don't come online for certain reasons

Ok that's fine. Just try to keep an eye on the collateral yourself so you can send more if it gets to dangerous levels. That way I don't need to ask.

And why do want darkstar to confirm he's just the escrow as i said in pm i will sign a message with all the terms

Reasonable enough. Since I'm going to sleep soon, I can send this over now. Just give me a moment.

EDIT: Sent!

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Hello max2607, i can fill this request of yours but with a different Repayment Amount. 0.477BTC

Because DarkStar_ will held and be responsible for your Collateral, he will check the price of it and if the price drops to 0.48BTC you will have to send him any extra amount. As much as he thinks appropriate for covering it.
I will also pay him 0.002BTC for this "extra" obligation, after your repayment.

legendary
I can confirm that I would be escrowing the collateral, and will release it to the lender in the event of a default. I'd lend myself but I'm basically at my limit. max2607 has already deposited the coins, and these are the escrow addresses (all local wallets):

Code:
max2607 loan collateral 5/4/2018
XRP: rnojdgqWj5qn6pkNf8QHctHTAN6msAjaw1

XLM: GBQSEN5OXQJXMBGPTPT3VNOWPHUCTATYR5VPPG6YGQ2IZFZOZUYOKMRY

DOGE: DDrDnjYytrqG4cnA66V7tFKrc7v84bXcHN
1DarkStrRagcDjWtsPGxkav4WG3poLXzDS
G9RfGU2Lw/RXNymM8mxYEgHntrcozA1gAgsD3hWsZFQRQvP1bnDM8na2LSypIUhf36HJAenWjNTvyXhp7qGRoXY=
Pages:
Jump to: