Pages:
Author

Topic: LOAN to start a UK payment gateway - page 3. (Read 4503 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 22, 2012, 05:36:31 PM
I hope so, i have come across many people hating the dollars control over getting into bitcoin. Us English folk are finding it hard to spread the value of BTC to other english folk due to the dollars dominance. So that's one of the first triggers that gave me the idea.
First:
make it easier for UK to get into Bitcoin
Secondly:
Once the loan is paid off start holding a percentage of sterling (not converted back to bitcoin) to offer a pre-paid debit card for cashing out in UK Pound Sterling. Which will then give me a influx of bitcoins to set aside for UK Pound sterling. and also Pound sterling from customers 'getting in' to set aside for Bitcoin 'cashing out' users. lessening the reliance of third parties.
Thirdly:
Offer the same debit card to UK businesses so they can too accept bitcoin and have access to UK Pound Sterling for their wage, stock requirements.
Fourthly:
Seek out their suppliers to accept Bitcoins via me so that the requirement of the merchants to use only sterling becomes less, and gives me more business. loosening the control which FIAT has on businesses.

But for now step one is important to get set up, correctly and properly. 2,3,4 are further down the road.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
October 22, 2012, 05:27:33 PM
Good luck.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 22, 2012, 05:21:24 PM
Hi there, i am looking to start a UK based version of what bitinstant offers. Why? you might ask. Because I believe that there is a gap in the market. I have myself been frustrated by the loss of potential bitcoins due to the exchange rate from GBP to dollars. then the moneygram fee's then the other fees with sites like bitinstant.

i propose to make a site that accepts UK Pound sterling direct (sameday (same hour dependant on your bank) which purchases them at a flat 6% costs. This fee will reduce but is set at 6% to repay the loan interest. When the loan is paid off the transaction fee for customers will go down.

So what do I need a loan for? For the initial customers to receive BTC. I have been informed to use BTCJam.com as my middleman. So this is what i have done. Feel free to  view the proposal on their and fund my project as i already have a list of people waiting to 'get in' to bitcoin using UK Pound sterling, without the headaches.

https://btcjam.com/listings/166
Pages:
Jump to: