Pages:
Author

Topic: Loans are cheap good time to use loans for Investment in btc - page 2. (Read 1543 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Take loans only if you have any backup income source to compensate the due amount in case of investment failure, never think that you can make constantly 3% from day trading everyday, if you can do it and keep reinvesting all the capital amount then mathematically you can become more richer than jeffbezos in coupe of years.

For ordinary people, day trading is a losing business anyway. You can have a good run in the short term, but in the medium and long term you simply lose because you never have the opportunity to compete against the high-performance computers of the big investment banks.
Skills matters the most in day trading, so capital or who we are competing against is not really a matter to be a loser but we ourselves need to realize that making consistent profits from day trading is nearly impossible so we should not have any short term goals with the profits we make from trading then only it is possible to survive from the inevitable losses in the crypto space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
No. Don't.

Have you heard that, only invest the spare or leftover money? I mean, just invest the money after you fulfill all your priority, like food, bills, and other needs, and if you still have money left, then you can invest it. Don't ever take a loan or borrow money just to invest. First, you're not sure about the profit yet, it's investment anyway. There will always be a risk. What're you gonna do it you can't pay the loan? it'll just cause another problem. It's scary, i've seen many cases where people life is ruined because they borrow money to invest, experience a terrible loss, and now they're mad confuses about what to do.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Take loans only if you have any backup income source to compensate the due amount in case of investment failure, never think that you can make constantly 3% from day trading everyday, if you can do it and keep reinvesting all the capital amount then mathematically you can become more richer than jeffbezos in coupe of years.

For ordinary people, day trading is a losing business anyway. You can have a good run in the short term, but in the medium and long term you simply lose because you never have the opportunity to compete against the high-performance computers of the big investment banks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Even though the loans are very cheap nowadays, I still not encourage people to buy bitcoin by having a loans because at the end of the day debts will be debts and what if bitcoin suddenly dumps? Your loans and investments will be go to nothing. What you need to do is to buy bitcoin with the money that you can afford to lose because at the end of the day when the price of bitcoin dumps still okay to you because you just risk the money your extra money that anytime you can afford to take back again.
Why don't you think of a situation where bitcoin will go up in price and we will profit and offset our loans, negativity can sometimes kill many good ideas and destroy our chances, I know you always want to keep yourself away from loans and limit losses but investing sometimes takes our courage, loans can be dangerous but it can still be mitigated through how we compensate with current income and save costs. As long as we don't touch big loans and high interest rates, cheap loans are still an idea in times of need
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

Wake up buddy, stop day dreaming... Tongue

Although I highly discourage for taking loans for any purpose except emergency because it's an unnecessary burden on mind that manipulates decision making capabilities. I do think that the crypto volatility is too high and I have some friends who took loans from banks and invested in crypto and made super high gains and closed their loans fast. But, the key here is, just like there can be profit, there can be loss as well in trading, which is just like a business, however, you have to return to the lender your principal amount and interest as well so if you make loss, you are getting into bigger debt because of interest as well. So, I believe money you have without any debt, use that to trade and invest, it's burden free and enjoyable process!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

Wake up buddy, stop day dreaming... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Even though the loans are very cheap nowadays, I still not encourage people to buy bitcoin by having a loans because at the end of the day debts will be debts and what if bitcoin suddenly dumps? Your loans and investments will be go to nothing.
There are people in the lending section I often see taking loans at high interest rates and I think most of them do so for gambling and if someone can take loans for gambling then it is at least million times better to take loans for buying Bitcoins. Yes there is a risk, but even if you start your own company by taking loan from banks, risk exist there too. Risks must be taken after comparing the rewards as opposed to how much risk you are taking.

What you need to do is to buy bitcoin with the money that you can afford to lose because at the end of the day when the price of bitcoin dumps still okay to you because you just risk the money your extra money that anytime you can afford to take back again.
Not really, if you are serious about buying Bitcoins and don't look at buying bitcoins as gambling then you can invest more than you could afford to lose. Give me one instance where you can earn money by investing but doesn't carry a risk. You will struggle finding any such source because there exist none of them.

I am not advocating for buying bitcoins by taking loans but it might be a good decision if you actually do so, there are risks involved and there are possibly high rewards and it is up to the individual how much risk they are willing to take.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
It's an impractical notion for my side. You can not rely upon bitcoins let sit tight for certain minutes as well. In 2017 the greater part of my companions take the advance to put resources into bitcoins, however, they lose everything when it begins falling. I am not saying that we ought not to take loans however never be so covetous. It would be better if we stand by till New Year's eve and, at that point consider the speculation. On the off chance that you actually need to contribute by taking a loan, at that point please accept speculation as much you can bear
Even if the growth is inevitable it is always risky to take loans to invest in Bitcoins because the growth rate is not known but the interest on loans you pay is always working in your mind subconsciously even when you are not thinking about it which makes you panic even when a tiny drop in prices occurs.

We have all seen whenever price moves up there are still some ups and down during that period and someone who has taken loans to invest will crumble and collapse in those times. If you have the balls of steel to just invest, look away from the market for months or even an year then it might just work for you because the overall price movement is going to be in the right direction for investors.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Even though the loans are very cheap nowadays, I still not encourage people to buy bitcoin by having a loans because at the end of the day debts will be debts and what if bitcoin suddenly dumps? Your loans and investments will be go to nothing. What you need to do is to buy bitcoin with the money that you can afford to lose because at the end of the day when the price of bitcoin dumps still okay to you because you just risk the money your extra money that anytime you can afford to take back again.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
cryptoboss2020 you are a crazy one, totally.
This post gained you a few things: first of all, no one will never give you a loan here on Bitcointalk if that is how you want to behave and, more importantly, your comment feels so dumb and stupid as it fails to build some important values around here: trust and respect.
He wasn't going to get any loans either unless a lender wants to do some charity and avoid looking at basic things like trust on the user's profile.

Actually I don't like taking loans to invest but I somewhat like his idea because the prices are actually only going up and if you take loans you don't pay much interest for a month and even some friends can lend you good amount of money for a month which you can use and buy Bitcoins in the middle of a bull run and just sell for a few hundred dollars profit.

If you just buy 0.1 Bitcoin at 50k and you just place sell orders at 51k then you earn $100 without any problems and in worst case the price falls down you can ask your friends for a few extra months to repay.
legendary
Merit: 1481
This post gained you a few things: first of all, no one will never give you a loan here on Bitcointalk if that is how you want to behave and, more importantly, your comment feels so dumb and stupid as it fails to build some important values around here: trust and respect.

Banks borrow money what dont existing...
People Give You real money!!
Dont matter how You look on paper
Rich People all of them screw the system
I never screw the People!

Dont Mix system and People!
I never cheat or screw People!
Ise ur logic
Ok. I see your point here but trust me, you will never beat that system as it is enforced in a perfect way. You can only get out of it, with the right tools, but never try to reproduce it in the first place. Most of us know that the banking system based on debt is a people's enslaving mechanism and for those reasons we need to build something better than that.
Otherwise, we will be worse than the enemy we wanted to defeat.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
There are too many risks associated in loans especially when you deal with a currency that is highly volatile in nature.

If he dared to take the risk, why not.  Borrowing money to invest in BTC is not such a bad idea.  It's just a very bold idea.  You borrow 100 $ at 10% interest and plant it in BTC.  The average increase in BTC is more than 10%, and it has provided benefits with free money.  The condition is that you are just brave enough.  And you have a life that is sufficient and not lacking.  Because the worst risk you will lose 100 $ + 10%.  If you are poor, it will worsen your situation.  If not yes that's a not so bad idea.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
There is no signs that Bitcoin will slow down!

The risk/ratio reward telling that If the loans are cheap with low% its good to invest in risk assets like Gold btc and even property.

Even better If you can do day trading swing or intra day even you make just 1-3% daily.

If you have job and income and money to borrow its cheap now its not bad at all Smiley

I highly advise that if you were to invest in btc, avoid purchasing them using money garnered from loans. Even if the bullish run provided an opportunity for more people to invest short/long-term, there is no absolute guarantee that you will experience profit.

There are too many risks associated in loans especially when you deal with a currency that is highly volatile in nature. What if you suddenly needed the cash and the price of dropped unexpectedly? Purchase bitcoins only when you are comfortable with your finances. Risking everything for something that is not guaranteed is a problem waiting to happen, like a hanging sword of Damocles.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

Banks borrow money what dont existing...
People Give You real money!!
Dont matter how You look on paper
Rich People all of them screw the system
I never screw the People!

Dont Mix system and People!
I never cheat or screw People!
Ise ur logic
legendary
Merit: 1481
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
If You can get loan take as much you can.
there is no need to pay Back loans will expiry.
Banks giving out Now loans without ASKing anything.  Don't need Even collateral.
I gona borrow like 25k  15k I Invest in trading and 15k will just put in Pocket.

This all Financial system will crash anyways.
So You Better take it as much You can is my advice
The debt is nothing You dont Go to jail for owning the debt
Debt is Popular look at richest People so much debt corporate debt also

At the End of the day only what counts are how You doing in your life if You eat well wearing good closing and enjoy the finer things in your life

Nothing Else matters.
If You Don't act now You might regret later specially If You are Young under 30 Years... Age take it and live fullest.

Life is not fair If you want fair life you make it fair for yourself.
Standard is not Low but rather high
Look at all this wealth...  people swimming in prosperity and money don't be poor use the options you have.

Finally Don't matter how you Look on the paper or credit history only what matters is If you live truly Nice and abundant life.

While the btc not 100k its a Still good time to invest just Don't invest all your money buy the btc dips slowly

Lol, you are just advocating crime, and it's morally, ethically and not to say, legally wrong to not pay off someone or some institution's debts for the enjoyment of your own life because the burden of debt will always be there and you will never truly enjoy life with freedom which you dream of, because of their constant pinging you for their debts, etc, hence, although now that crypto is soaring I would recommend to take loan at very less interest to invest in crypto, but never advocate to not paying the loan altogether Cheesy
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
It's an impractical notion for my side. You can not rely upon bitcoins let sit tight for certain minutes as well. In 2017 the greater part of my companions take the advance to put resources into bitcoins, however, they lose everything when it begins falling. I am not saying that we ought not to take loans however never be so covetous. It would be better if we stand by till New Year's eve and, at that point consider the speculation. On the off chance that you actually need to contribute by taking a loan, at that point please accept speculation as much you can bear
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
The cryptocurrency market is still a very risky thing to recommend to anyone to use loans for transactions. A bad time to enter the market and/or a prolonged correction can drive such a risky investor into huge losses.
Taking loans to invest as an individual investor is a suicide in my opinion, there no good loans, the more you think that it is a good loan then the more predatory it is than you think. Plus as @AndySt mentioned, at the current price of bitcoin, entering will not yield you good profits that will be enough to pay the loans plus the interest. Volatility is a factor too so you have to watch out for that or your loans will eat you up and drown you. In the end, the lender will be the only one that profits from this predatory scheme so you don't have to think about getting one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
If You can get loan take as much you can.
there is no need to pay Back loans will expiry.
Banks giving out Now loans without ASKing anything.  Don't need Even collateral.
I gona borrow like 25k  15k I Invest in trading and 15k will just put in Pocket.

This all Financial system will crash anyways.
So You Better take it as much You can is my advice
The debt is nothing You dont Go to jail for owning the debt
Debt is Popular look at richest People so much debt corporate debt also

At the End of the day only what counts are how You doing in your life if You eat well wearing good closing and enjoy the finer things in your life

Nothing Else matters.
If You Don't act now You might regret later specially If You are Young under 30 Years... Age take it and live fullest.

Life is not fair If you want fair life you make it fair for yourself.
Standard is not Low but rather high
Look at all this wealth...  people swimming in prosperity and money don't be poor use the options you have.

Finally Don't matter how you Look on the paper or credit history only what matters is If you live truly Nice and abundant life.

While the btc not 100k its a Still good time to invest just Don't invest all your money buy the btc dips slowly

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
I am not of the opinion of taking loan just for the investing in bitcoin as there would be phase when the market from top could fall for some time and that too could extend the losses, and if the timing turns out to be wrong then you may just be in a scoop of heavy losses. Though it’s a risky proposition, if on some drop in price want to just try the luck might take a small loan and invest and once it rises sell it and return back the loan amount and keep the profit and invest profit back again.
The cryptocurrency market is still a very risky thing to recommend to anyone to use loans for transactions. A bad time to enter the market and/or a prolonged correction can drive such a risky investor into huge losses.
Pages:
Jump to: