Pages:
Author

Topic: Loans, collateral altcoins - small loans - no collateral - page 2. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I see here there are many people asking for loans.

I can offer loans depending of your altcoins ( I accept only altcoins as collateral ).

Max. 0.4 btc for now. Collateral must be at least 110% value of loan. I can accept or deny your request.

Of course for those who need small loans like 0.001-0.01 I may go on trust and no collateral is needed. I will just might ask you to make some services for me maybe at a moment.

I am waiting for your offers Tongue

p.s: reason of the loan is the most important for me.
Welcome to the lending thread. Don't you think you need to offer escrow option to the borrowers for their collateral security?I think you're not trusted enough for holding altcoin as collateral. so you must accept escrow for your loan service.
Just an opinion..

if the value of the loan it is over some limits of course I will use a third party.

In any cases, I forgot to mention my interest is at least 120% or more depending on value of loan
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I can offer loans depending of your altcoins ( I accept only altcoins as collateral ).

Max. 0.4 btc for now. Collateral must be at least 110% value of loan. I can accept or deny your request.

Of course for those who need small loans like 0.001-0.01 I may go on trust and no collateral is needed. I will just might ask you to make some services for me maybe at a moment.

Welcome to the lending thread. Don't you think you need to offer escrow option to the borrowers for their collateral security?I think you're not trusted enough for holding altcoin as collateral. so you must accept escrow for your loan service.
Just an opinion..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: