Pages:
Author

Topic: !!!Loans for Cloudcoin{CDC} Company Building Project - 10% weekly interest!!! - page 2. (Read 2398 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I know that interest rates are high. They would be unsustainable on a higher scale like 100 BTC loans. We have a certain amount of financial back up, which is enough to meet the standards of the first project. And once our stores will be up, we predict to have more than enough income to pay of 15 BTC + the loans.

For our second project, which will be much bigger and financially expensive. We will set different standards.

Care to explain what you mean by enough financial backup to back up an unsustainable interest rate?

If you have the cash on hand, why are you even asking for a loan and paying such outrageous interest when it is not necessary?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
We are accepting loans over 0.3BTC. The guaranteed interest rate on loans is 10% per week. For a month long loan we  ensure an overall 42% interest rate. Please note that these interest are the guaranteed minimum, if we meet our financial requirements and able to start our online stores and sites, revenues can exceed the general ones, but will stays under a monthly 50%.

6721% APR eh?

I'm pretty sure that's unsustainable.   Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: