Pages:
Author

Topic: loans for collateral here come nad take your loan - page 2. (Read 597 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Figured I’d give the guy a chance to build reputation for his business.

You figured it based on what? And why to support his business in the first place? Undecided Sorry but this sounds shady...
Besides, even if you (for unknown reason) make this "loan" a successful deal, you won't build any reputation for his shake since you can't build reputation here this way.
he can build good rep if his honest with me as im very honest too !!

Sure thing! Cheesy But he is talking about fixing your reputation, not his. It seems that you confused with your "friend" (or yourself) who is who...
Activity: 322
Merit: 14

You figured it based on what? And why to support his business in the first place? Undecided Sorry but this sounds shady...
Besides, even if you (for unknown reason) make this "loan" a successful deal, you won't build any reputation for his shake since you can't build reputation here this way.

he can build good rep if his honest with me as im very honest too !!
legendary

Activity: 48
Merit: 3
I’d like to take. 0.005 btc loan with 0.2 ETH as collateral. My btc address is 33UwaVd5o9YsNEBMA2WxvvdbkM3BpbhbeX
I think it's not a good idea you deal with such a guy. Here's how he can scam you. He gives you 0.005 BTC worth around $50 and you send him ETH worth around $70. He's reputation is already tinted, and he won't care about anything. What if he decides not to return your ETH which is worth $20 more?

Figured I’d give the guy a chance to build reputation for his business. It’s a small amount for me.

you go first thats the rule !!

Ok then provide me an ETH address
I’d like to take. 0.005 btc loan with 0.2 ETH as collateral. My btc address is 33UwaVd5o9YsNEBMA2WxvvdbkM3BpbhbeX
I think it's not a good idea you deal with such a guy. Here's how he can scam you. He gives you 0.005 BTC worth around $50 and you send him ETH worth around $70. He's reputation is already tinted, and he won't care about anything. What if he decides not to return your ETH which is worth $20 more?

Figured I’d give the guy a chance to build reputation for his business. It’s a small amount for me.

you go first thats the rule !!
Activity: 48
Merit: 3

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg

Well the Main suspect is suchmoon
But you are not silent witness... You and HIM are in same team.... But it seems to me u all ready sniching on your homie suchmoon. 😃😃🤣🤣

It seems that your brain disfunction is more than doctors can handle and fix it, so perhaps to go and lock up yourself to a mental institution to examine your case more thoroughly? It's amazing that your bs has no limits...

Why You so serious?
Relax Smiley
legendary
But you are not silent witness... You and HIM are in same team.... But it seems to me u all ready sniching on your homie suchmoon. 😃😃🤣🤣

It seems that your brain disfunction is more than doctors can handle and fix it, so perhaps to go and lock up yourself to a mental institution to examine your case more thoroughly? It's amazing that your bs has no limits...
i think you might be the key person in my investigation Smiley
you know too much if you not a suspect you could be valueble witness here at least.

Oh, really I am a suspect, and you could realize just now?? I could realize it at the time of starting writing on  this topic. For your kind information, on your investigation I want to be a suspect rather than a silent (valuable) witness.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
you know too much if you not a suspect you could be valueble witness here at least.

Oh, really I am a suspect, and you could realize just now?? I could realize it at the time of starting writing on  this topic. For your kind information, on your investigation I want to be a suspect rather than a silent (valuable) witness.
yes you both are scammers !!
I have understood why I and suchmoon are scammer? It is because our posts goes against you. If I am wrong would you like to make clear to the community how I and suchmoon  are scammer? Also, please don't hesitate to provide as many information as possible to the community.

well look like some shill and loan scammer evidence will be sent to admin not to you if there is any.
But first let me run a bit of investigation here

for further investigation i do prefer do not dissclose this kind of information here Cheesy
I can understand that suchmoon and I have made you loser. Because before made any scam our post goes against you and as a result you think no one will give collateral to you. Finally, you wont be able to scam anything. You can tell admin this that for our post you could not scam people. I think this post will make your investigation easier.

I have understood why I and suchmoon are scammer? It is because our posts goes against you. If I am wrong would you like to make clear to the community how I and suchmoon  are scammer? Also, please don't hesitate to provide as many information as possible to the community.

well look like some shill and loan scammer evidence will be sent to admin not to you if there is any.

for further investigation i do prefer do not dissclose this kind of information here Cheesy
I can understand that suchmoon and I have made you loser. Because before made any scam our post goes against you and as a result you think no one will give collateral to you. Finally, you wont be able to scam anything. You can tell admin this that for our post you could not scam people. I think this post will make your investigation easier.

I have understood why I and suchmoon are scammer? It is because our posts goes against you. If I am wrong would you like to make clear to the community how I and suchmoon  are scammer? Also, please don't hesitate to provide as many information as possible to the community.
fuck you !!!
For what? Can you please elaborate the reason??
1. I told the truth or
2. My speech goes against you?

I am not sure who are crazy, you or the borrower? Do you think there is any crazy people who will take loan from you by giving 120% collateral? Who has already 2 negative trust?

Edit:
not scammer here! you go fuck yourself too !!

suchmoon is also a scammer!! LOL

fuck you !!!
For what? Can you please elaborate the reason??
1. I told the truth or
2. My speech goes against you?

I am not sure who are crazy, you or the borrower? Do you think there is any crazy people who will take loan from you by giving 120% collateral? Who has already 2 negative trust?

Edit:

suchmoon is also a scammer!! LOL
fuck you !!!

You sound like a very reputable lender indeed.

Are you by any chance related to spy100, another illiterate "businessperson" trying way too hard to find a niche for a scam?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
fuck you !!!

You sound like a very reputable lender indeed.

Are you by any chance related to spy100, another illiterate "businessperson" trying way too hard to find a niche for a scam?
those guys are not serious who put some negative trust here !!
Almost all the DT are serious especially while they are DT1. And both of the DT who gave you negative trust are too much serious and they think twice before giving negative trust. I also seen reference and I think your trust is perfect match with you.

fuck you !!!
Pages:
Jump to: