Pages:
Author

Topic: Local forum or International forum? (Newbie) - page 3. (Read 297 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 14, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
The Bitcoin Board has more than enough information for anyone at any level.

hello everyone.. I am newbie in this forum. which section is better to grow for newbie like me. local or international forum? I speak in both languages. thank you.

I will suggest you check out the "Development and Technical Discussion Section" and the "Bitcoin Technical Support" to understand the underlying technical aspects of Bitcon if you want to grow.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:17:27 AM
hello everyone.. I am newbie in this forum. which section is better to grow for newbie like me. local or international forum? I speak in both languages. thank you.

In my opinion, international forum if you can speak English well. You will see more infromations there and you will grow more overall. Also if your aim is to grow on THIS forum, you will need Merit. And you will get close to non on your Local forum.
Thank you for your suggestion. I can feel it also actually, in International forum there are more to talk about and to learn. I just keep reading and reading for now. even to post I still scare and need to think twice.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
February 14, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

In my opinion, international forum if you can speak English well. You will see more infromations there and you will grow more overall. Also if your aim is to grow on THIS forum, you will need Merit. And you will get close to non on your Local forum.
copper member
February 14, 2018, 01:53:41 AM
First of all, which country do you come from? If you don't say it, I can hardly give you a link to the local section.
This is a link to the beginner's board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
I am from Indonesia but currently in the US. I do research and reading topic for beginner in both forum, but still confuse which forum is better to learn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 14, 2018, 01:41:12 AM
First of all, which country do you come from? If you don't say it, I can hardly give you a link to the local section.
This is a link to the beginner's board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
copper member
February 14, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: