Pages:
Author

Topic: Localbitcoins looting the money - page 3. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
July 09, 2017, 09:47:08 AM
Yes localbitcoin has started charging for incoming transaction which is not sure why they do it. I can understand of outgoing transaction, but why to charge for incoming transaction is the question. Many have started to shift the wallet from lb to different wallet.

Hope they remove the fees for incoming transaction.

Incoming transaction fee? Seriously? This is only my first time to hear such thing to use this service. When sending bitcoins you are obliged to set some fees in order for it to confirm but talking about incoming? What the heck whats the use/purpose of that fund.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 09, 2017, 09:30:45 AM
Yes localbitcoin has started charging for incoming transaction which is not sure why they do it. I can understand of outgoing transaction, but why to charge for incoming transaction is the question. Many have started to shift the wallet from lb to different wallet.

Hope they remove the fees for incoming transaction.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
July 09, 2017, 09:26:48 AM
Hi, today i sent 0.00238 btc from my electrum wallet to my localbitcoins account.I have already paid transaction fee.I have received only 0.00154 btc in my localbitcoins account.So they have taken 0.0008 btc as incoming fee.So,dear all be careful while using localbitcoins.com for selling your hard earned btc.Just wanted to make you all alert of this loot.

This wouldn't be an isolated case. Even wallets like Xapo have fee for incoming small transactions.
http://in.xapo.com/fees/
They wouldn't want users to collect dust in their wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
July 09, 2017, 08:34:52 AM
Registering, buying, and selling Bitcoin is completely free. LocalBitcoins users who create advertisements are charged a 1% fee for every

completed trade. When using our merchant invoicing services a fee of 0.5% is deducted from the paid invoice amount of each invoice. Also Bitcoin

network deposit fee is deducted from the invoice amount, if the invoice is paid with an external transaction. What option did you take?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 08:29:53 AM
Hi, today i sent 0.00238 btc from my electrum wallet to my localbitcoins account.I have already paid transaction fee.I have received only 0.00154 btc in my localbitcoins account.So they have taken 0.0008 btc as incoming fee.So,dear all be careful while using localbitcoins.com for selling your hard earned btc.Just wanted to make you all alert of this loot.

Unbelievable, it's really too big. I never heard about incoming fee. It sounds silly, the recipient does not take any fees, that is the rule for performing bitcoin transactions. Clearly they are scams.
Yes bro,its shocking.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 08:24:21 AM

Unbelievable, it's really too big. I never heard about incoming fee. It sounds silly, the recipient does not take any fees, that is the rule for performing bitcoin transactions. Clearly they are scams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 08:21:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: