Pages:
Author

Topic: Locked - page 3. (Read 814 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 28, 2018, 12:15:46 AM
hoping the sales of this project will be able to achieve its success for the future, and many investors are interested to enliven this project until success will be achieved.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
June 24, 2018, 12:22:04 AM
You can feel if the project has really something to offer or authentic one. One thing I noticed is that if most of the team members are Russian, why is it that AgroTechFarm is in Cyprus?

Most likely they are registered in an offshore zone)
Since it is in Russia that ICO is banned and legally not carried out.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 23, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Better provide valid proofs here. Based from my experience, so many Russian projects turned out to be a scam. They have cutting edge technology with great ideas but most of them are not really their ideas but either borrowed or stolen. If you can give us reference links, it would be highly appreciated.

I still compare with those IСOs that have already passed.
But, given the trend of the majority, a negative result may be probable.

Or they will pay tokens that will not cost anything.
But personally, I now ignore such projects.

You can feel if the project has really something to offer or authentic one. One thing I noticed is that if most of the team members are Russian, why is it that AgroTechFarm is in Cyprus?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
June 23, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
ANN translation in Vietnamese now live here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=40405.0
June 23, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
Better provide valid proofs here. Based from my experience, so many Russian projects turned out to be a scam. They have cutting edge technology with great ideas but most of them are not really their ideas but either borrowed or stolen. If you can give us reference links, it would be highly appreciated.

I still compare with those IСOs that have already passed.
But, given the trend of the majority, a negative result may be probable.

Or they will pay tokens that will not cost anything.
But personally, I now ignore such projects.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
An interesting project, I just want to check what is the utility of the token in the system?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
I  appreciate this project. good team. This is the basis for my belief that this will be one of the most successful projects this year
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 23, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
Russian ICO?  Grin Grin Grin
Really? They are all SCAM!
There was not a single one who fulfilled his promises.

For example, Relest and PLC....

June 23, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
Russian ICO?  Grin Grin Grin
Really? They are all SCAM!
There was not a single one who fulfilled his promises.

For example, Relest and PLC....
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 09:31:41 PM
this project looks promising the team involved also looks solid hopefully all will always work together with compact so that later this project will be developed to succeed.
I need to observe more so that in the future I can dive in support projects and hopefully there's a good development towards this project.
agree that hopefully the future of this project can run in accordance with its plan and can achieve its success I am sure if the team involved will always give the best for the success of this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
this project looks promising the team involved also looks solid hopefully all will always work together with compact so that later this project will be developed to succeed.
I need to observe more so that in the future I can dive in support projects and hopefully there's a good development towards this project.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 21, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
May 28, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
Really?

Now you need an ICO to plant stuff?

Come on... Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
May 28, 2018, 12:55:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: