Pages:
Author

Topic: [Locked] Looking for Twitter, Facebook and BCT advertising campaign manager. - page 2. (Read 978 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 102
Jamalaezaz is one of the active campaign manager you can trust your work to be managed on time.
You can look on his campaign projects he already participated.
Link to his profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamalaezaz-721115

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I would love to work with you lemme know if i can do anything for you guys pm me if you want to know anything about me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Jamalaezaz is one of the active campaign manager you can trust your work to be managed on time.
You can look on his campaign projects he already participated.
Link to his profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jamalaezaz-721115
PM sent! Please check your inbox.

Checked!
Please guys, before to send PM simply saying that you are active on the forum and you are available to run the campaign, please detail your apply with your request, some of your old campaign (if you already run one), what you need to run the campaign, eventually the budget requested..
Don't simply say: "i'm in", "count on me" and stuff like this, because we are going to ignore PM like this!
If you send apply, please motivate your apply with something consistent!

EDIT: As our account is brand new, we need forum time to answer to each PM...so...patience please  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hi .... i am ready to work for you .... as manager or as a leader technologically, but from my guiding position morally,
means: you lead me and i guide you ..! lol
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
PM sent! Please check your inbox.
Hi all,
we are going to launch a new cryptocurrency project and we are looking for someone that can manage campaign on socials and on the forum.
If anyone is interested on collaborate with us on this new project, just reply here or send us a PM with some details to apply to the position.
Thanks for coop!
Kalkulus team  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: